tuscl

Dancer warning

Monday, March 19, 2018 4:58 AM
In the VIP, surely this has happened. She's grinding away, it's feeling better and better and she makes a sudden outcry and has a bout of diarhea (sp) on your cock. What a turnoff, unless one is into these kinds of things. Has this ever happened to you or one of your buddies ?

15 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Are you sure it was a girl experiencing her first period?
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    oh my lol
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    No flagooner, you've had the experience with that, tell us about it. :)
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Damn I hate it when that happens...lol
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Wow VM, something must be turn your dancers’ stomachs badly.. maybe try brushing your teeth before you hit the club.
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Lol
  • TheeOSU
    6 years ago
    Or possibly quit driving this to the club. [view link]
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ yeah. That’s pretty scary.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    No, but the women I like are old enough to not shit themselves anymore. Then again, I know your preferences trend younger than those of most guys here...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I’ve never experienced a dancer taking a wet shit on me. It should be a somewhat rare occurrence. Unless you are getting dances from dancers who dine with Juice. Greasy buckets of KFC and Waffle House coffee - can cause excessive flatulence - and leakage....
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    ^^^ Brilliant!
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    vincemichaels, are you sure you weren't getting a lapdance from crazyjoe in drag? For future reference, crazyjoe lap dances = non-brilliant!
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    I don't think I would ever be able to got to a strip club again if that happened. Never be able to get that image out of my mind.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Got to love when the trolls slither out of bed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion