Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Dancer warning

vincemichaels

Detroit

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

In the VIP, surely this has happened. She's grinding away, it's feeling better and better and she makes a sudden outcry and has a bout of diarhea (sp) on your cock. What a turnoff, unless one is into these kinds of things. Has this ever happened to you or one of your buddies ?

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Are you sure it was a girl experiencing her first period?

Profile picture for max_starr
max_starr
•

oh my lol

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

No flagooner, you've had the experience with that, tell us about it. :)

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Damn I hate it when that happens...lol

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Wow VM, something must be turn your dancers’ stomachs badly.. maybe try brushing your teeth before you hit the club.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Lol

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

Or possibly quit driving this to the club.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

^ yeah. That’s pretty scary.

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

LOL

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

No, but the women I like are old enough to not shit themselves anymore.

Then again, I know your preferences trend younger than those of most guys here...

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I’ve never experienced a dancer taking a wet shit on me. It should be a somewhat rare occurrence.

Unless you are getting dances from dancers who dine with Juice. Greasy buckets of KFC and Waffle House coffee - can cause excessive flatulence - and leakage....

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

^^^ Brilliant!

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

vincemichaels, are you sure you weren't getting a lapdance from crazyjoe in drag?

For future reference, crazyjoe lap dances = non-brilliant!

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

I don't think I would ever be able to got to a strip club again if that happened. Never be able to get that image out of my mind.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Got to love when the trolls slither out of bed.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement