tuscl

Verbal Altercation

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Well this is a first for me.

A little while back I voiced my frustrations about a dancer hitting me up for $40 after what was for me anyway, the best date nite in a while. She hit me up again after that so I negotiated car service BJ near the hotel room where her kid and BF were sleeping. But I told her afterwards that that was the last emergency to ever call me about.

Well, she texted again Friday night asking for money for a room again, I just ignored the request and told her I was going out she could text me on Sunday to potentially meet OTC. That was that.

And then yesterday while I was in full celebration of Saint Patrick's Day, I get another text from her asking when she could see me again, and blew it off. And then I get an actual phone call from the same number hours later so I answered it and ready myself for lecture mode, but it was her man on the phone running his mouth about me fucking his girlfriend, I was drunk and I went back at it with him. Told him I was deep in that pussy, I busted a nut in her mouth and how he should get a job and stop living off her if he didn't want her sucking dick for a living. He hung up and called back we went back at it again.

She starts texting from another line telling me she wants to leave him can I get her an Uber she wants to be with me from now on blah blah blah. Another stripper gets involved, calls my phone tries to get information about who I am and what I like by pretending that she is the girl's friend, really the whole time she's the boyfriend side chick or something.

The whole thing was surreal.

I have Google Voice I should have provided but I when I gave this girl my number the first time I had been drinking. Anyways I block the number so I'll never have to see it again but anything like this happen to anybody else, and how did you deal with it and what steps would you take to mitigate any potential foolishness on the boyfriends part.

Not worried about getting my ass kicked or anything like that, more worried that he's just going to bring a gun and shoot.

Also this is a good reminder on why in general, we don't turn strippers into girlfriends -- even though I still tempted with this one... Ya, I know I need my head checked.

26 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    I've had a few boyfriends text me or phone me and threaten to beat me up or kill me. The heroin addict boyfriends are less trouble--as long as they're getting money for their drugs they don't care what you do with the dancer.

My reaction has been to ignore boyfriends and not engage in any back and forth. One boyfriend wanted to meet with me, but I could see no advantage to me to seeing him in person. When I've been threatened, I have made sure to carry my Glock when I leave home.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    One loser who texted me a number of times referred to himself as "Tiffany's fiance" and asked me to leave his "fiance" (sic) alone. I found that pretty funny.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    This is happened a couple times with me not very often never been threatened usually there just calling the girl a whore or a slut or something like that LOL
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Most of the time a guy who is abusive to women, is just doing this to threaten his GF the dancer the best way to shut it down quick is to tell him you are going to give his phone number to the cops tell them that he’s fighting with the girl, then follow through. They can track the number easy peasy and he’ll get a visit from LE.
    End of problem.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ I hope you continue to patronize the little turd after the cops get involved.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^the short bus to Wakenda is leaving soon. ;)
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Damn bro just be careful. These dudes are crazy now a days, especially these young cats (not sure how old she/boyfriend is). Be on full alert, & keep your piece on u.

Ive never been in a situation like this but I take ever threat as serious especially dealing with an emotiomal man.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Don't be a pussy. Confront him and tell him you will fuck her whenever you damn well want to.
  • Htxx
    7 years ago
    I’ve never had that problem. The problem I’ve had is texts/calls at 2,3 or 4am, I get up early and decided I didn’t want personal calls coming in on my work phone plus I’ve been hitting SA hard lately and so I got a second “stripper” phone for $30/mo. Works great now no issues.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Before I deal with a stripper OTC, I make sure she doesn’t have a boyfriend or husband.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    The potential for pussy is both a blessing and a curse.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    There is no blessing to being a pussy.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    That chick looks like a dumpster-fire, best. to minimize your involvement with her to just business at most if mot altogether - best way to deal with them is to set the ground-rules from the get-go such as telling her that you contact her but she never contacts you first (your $$$ your rules), and if she does beat to ignore the text and she'll get the point.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ beat = best
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    "Before I deal with a stripper OTC, I make sure she doesn’t have a boyfriend or husband.

How do you do that, you can't even find a stripper's phone number
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"I have Google Voice I should have provided but I when I gave this girl my number the first time I had been drinking."

(lecture mode) The safety precautions we take are incredibly lightweight (e.g., fake number) but important -- while it's rare, it does happen that these kinds of guys commit violence against PLs. It's not that hard to use a high quality for-pay reverse-number service to find your name from your cell phone #, and from there not difficult to find out the rest about you (hell, the service I use often can even reverse-search google voice, so I suggest people reverse-search their ho phone number on a pay service now and then).

This is an important safeguard. "I was drunk" is not an excuse -- I've been drinking with strippers for decades and never gave out my real #, I can't even imagine what drinking has to do with giving out your real phone number. If you can't stick to the easiest-to-follow security precautions while drinking, you shouldn't drink with strippers, or set a limit.

Anyway, just some tough brotherly love, not meaning to roast you -- giving a stripper your real number because you were drinking, and having it potentially result in an unstable stripper bf hunting you down, is unacceptable even once. It's like forgetting to remove the last round in the chamber and negligently shooting yourself in the leg -- once is too much, but you better figure out why it happened and make permanent changes regardless, since there were multiple failures that had to happen. The stakes really can be high so I didn't want to let it pass. Can't have a non-troll tuscl contributor getting picked off.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    w.r.t. the BF, always best to de-escalate things in any situation especially over nonsense and probably best to handle it as twentyfive mentioned if he gets out of line - but most of the time these losers are just blowing smoke.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    You're right Subra. I appreciate it the tough luv
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Anyways I block the number so I'll never have to see it again but anything like this happen to anybody else, and how did you deal with it and what steps would you take to mitigate any potential foolishness on the boyfriends part."

I've only had this once, and the bf was very polite, to the point that I honestly felt sorry for him, he was obviously in pain. But I think engaging with them is the mistake -- the moment I hear his voice and tone, I hang up, block the number. That'll piss him off, too, but 1. keeps me out of the drama, and 2. doesn't spin him all the way up, the way you spun him up. Basically, I don't mind hearing about the drama from here, but I'll use all my faculties to keep from becoming part of stripper drama.

In your case, where you 1. spun him all the way up, 2. gave him your real number and so he can probably find your real address (you might do the exercise to see how hard that is -- if it's easy, exercise more precaution), I probably would exercise a bit more precaution. You have a better read than us on how serious the threat is. Depending on whether I thought he was serious or just running his mouth, I might: SC with buddies, let my buddies know about the threat, reduce my drinking so I can stay more aware, avoid her club for a bit (you never know if another stripper who works there has been told to text the bf if she sees you, maybe the "side chick" is a stripper who works there too)...
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    Best way to avoid, is to not get involved.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    There’s a movie script to be had compiled in this thread. Vice and dual love triangles.

Get me an Uber I want to be with you from now on. Nice. Welcome to step fatherhood when the Uber pulls up and child is in it. That poor kid, on many levels
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Thanks for all the advice everyone (except for fishsticks useless blurb). Ya I was thinking way too much with my little head. I'll just contact the authorities when, not if as history has already demonstrated, these people try to contact me again.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Fishsticks is a retard.
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    She called last nite trying to get me back 9n the club, lmao. Thank god for this support :)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    No. I've never had anything like this happen, because I go to strip clubs for sex with less surrounding drama and complexity.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Subraman said it well. Being drunk is no excuse for giving a stripper your real cell number. It’s way too easy to get at you when a stripper has your number.

This is another reason to use a burner phone. A reverse phone number lookup by a strippers bf is way too easy -
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion