tuscl

Strip club attire

GroovyRich
Georgia
Is there anything you can’t wear at a SC? My ideal outfit would be T-shit, sweats or track pants ( no underwear), and tennis shoes. You would already know what time it is if you seen somebody like this. Is it frowned appond? For example if I worse basketball shorts. I’ve never done it just wondering what’s yall take on it??

18 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If you are a guy, I strongly suggest that you not wear dresses.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Wearing sweatpants or basketball shorts without underwear is an obvious sign to every bouncer and dancer what you want. You may as well wear a sign, HJ Wanted.

Some clubs might turn you away, but most won’t. Some dancers will avoid you but the ones who don’t know what you want.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    No birthday suits not worn by the girls.....
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Some higher end Gentlemen's Clubs have dress codes. And even if isn't a code, how you dress is how you are perceived. If you look like a 2-cent punk, then the girls may not give you the time of day. I dress for comfort and for access. But I still want to look nice.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    You can't wear any attire referring to yourself as groovy.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Heck, if you want to advertise access, just wear a kilt. Or a toga.

I would think baseball spikes would be off limits, at least metal ones. Medieval armor as well.
  • SuperDude
    7 years ago
    Detroit clubs will refuse admission to anyone wearing a hoodie. I've been there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Many clubs don't allow hats, hoodies, sleeveless shirts - some upscale clubs require a collared shirt.

I've been wearing commando shorts and sweats for years and have only had an issue once in 100s of visits - I normally club on dayshift and usually wear commando shorts - at night I wear commando lounge pants - usually get my sweats or lounge pants in black with pockets so they look slightly less obvious.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    In most clubs most of the time if you're spending then how you're dressed is often not that big a deal (unless you look dirty)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Who knows - maybe some keen dancers look at a guy dressed in perv-wear as coming to play and spend - and may look at guys in suits as posers trying to impress
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I've received nothing but compliments for my lounge shorts. I don't know how genuine they were, but I don't really care and the mileage was great.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i will not comment. because i feel less is more.
  • Dblednmike
    7 years ago
    I’ve worn a kilt and formal shirt before. It was awesome.

So many girls are compelled to find out if you’re wearing it right.
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    Walter Hagan golf rain pants

They are thin like wind shorts, stretchy like athletic shorts, there is no zipper to reduce feel, the pockets have pass throughs so you can reach right inside, they are water proof so no getting fluids on a dancer, and best of all they can pass for slacks.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i gotta get a kilt.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    fuck. clothes. shorts. kilt. i would go naked if no problem.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Black formal pants from Vanheusen AT Kohls which costs around $25.00 Or black pants from IZOD at Costco which costs around $20.00 gets compliments all the time because they are smooth and dancers like to grind on them.
    Any dark colored formal shirt or Tshiet with color.If i want to get attention I wear formal shirt and sweater on it..Girl will flock to me.If I wear just t-shirt nobody comes to me thinking I am too young and have no money to spend. But in this case i can go and ask any girl for a dance.
    On Thursday the security asked me for ID since I was wearing T shirt.I have been to the club so many times.
  • James1557
    7 years ago
    Here in the UK I usually wear lightweight slacks (commando) and a short-sleeved shirt. Most clubs here do not allow shorts and some do not like t-shirts or sweats.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion