tuscl

Getting to the club right when it opens

larryfisherman
California
Friday, March 16, 2018 6:16 AM
I’ve heard that some guys that go to Follies do this to get a good seat before it crowds up. Any of you get to the club right when it opens? What are the benefits of it to you? How dead is it? There’s this bartender I like, but I can never talk to her extensively because there’s so many other patrons at the bar. The club opens at 11am, and she comes in 11am, so I was thinking of getting there shortly after 11 so that I can talk to her for awhile before it gets crowded.

28 comments

• chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Most clubs its a ghost town at least the first couple hours its open(one exception being follies. Maybe other high volume, popular clubs). So i dont see any advantage unless its something like you want to do, hit on the bartender before people start showing up.
  • mark94
    6 years ago
    I do it occasionally at my favorite club. It’s a very different vibe. More relaxed and conducive to conversation. It’s almost like you are part of the staff. You have your pick of dancers ( the ones who show up that early ) and they appreciate your breaking the ice with the first dance of the day. Of course, if only the fuglys come in at opening, it’s a wasted visit. On the other hand, if a hottie is there that early, it’s because she really needs the money.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    ^^^^Mark94 summarized it well.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    It's weird seeing the dancers sober.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    yeah a few of them would tell me to buy them like 3 drinks right away! LOL...then start grinding the fuck out of me...
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake- very true haha
  • whodey
    6 years ago
    @PaulDrake I'm not sure if all of the dancers would be sober even at opening. I think a lot of them pregame before their shift. I've never seen a reason to go to a club right at open since my clubs generally don't get too crowded other than possibly peak weekend hours. The only time I have done it wasb when a business meeting near one of my old favorite clubs was canceled last minute. I was horny and there was a bank right next to where my meeting was supposed to be so I said guck it, go t some cash and headed for the club. Huge waste of time! It was 30 minutes after they opened and the only person in there was the male club manager tending bar. He seemed shocked that a customer was there and told me that several of the girls were running late for their shift but that they should be there soon. An hour later it was still just him and I there watching a Reds game on tv so I got up to leave. He appologized and told there was no charge for the two drinks I had while I was there and that I should come back in a few hours and my first two dances would be on the house. I was so frustrated I never went back for my free daces.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"I do it occasionally at my favorite club. It’s a very different vibe. More relaxed and conducive to conversation. It’s almost like you are part of the staff. You have your pick of dancers ( the ones who show up that early ) and they appreciate your breaking the ice with the first dance of the day." #mark94PreachIt Yah, as you point out, there are clubs that are completely useless the first hour or more after opening, no sense getting to that kind of club right when it opens. But if you're likely to have a decent selection, it's great.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    If you do get there right as the club open, be prepared to buy the dancers drinks lol. That’s often when I have the most time to spend w customers, but most of the noon guys just pop in for dances and leave kinda fast. There aren’t usually that many girls, but you do have your pick of the ones who are there.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Paul Drake, I’ve seen it both ways at opening. You’re right about seeing some of these strippers sober. But at some of the juice bars, they have plastered themselves with their chemical of choice right before and I’m amazed that they could even find their way to the club.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"If you do get there right as the club open, be prepared to buy the dancers drinks lol. " Exactly! Jackpot! Hell, for many of them, we're an hour in before they even want to think about doing dances
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I’m only gonna but drinks for the ones I want to buy drinks for.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s very dependent on the club. Although, getting strippers to come to work on time is about as successful as herding cats. If the club opens early - around 11 - I’d think there would be a reason - like a lunch buffet or lunch menu. That might bring a crowd - but not until close to noon. I’ve been to a few clubs that opened at 4-4:30 and they were largely dead until about 5:30-6. I got lucky one afternoon - as I showed up at 4:30 - saw a dancer I knew - ordered a beer - and she unzipped my pants (discretely) and stroked me as I groped her ass - at the bar. In many cases it’s regulars and their faves - and the regulars are like flies on shit!
  • scgato
    6 years ago
    They can’t even OTC on time. The only reason to go early is to hope your the first to hit that P up.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    That’s an interesting point. It doesn seem like the girls who are there when the club opens are the least flakey girls.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    @ BJ99 is that supposed to be does or doesn't? I have found a lot of the first shift girls to be pretty stable and a lot of them are moms who take first shift for low or no house fees.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    That’s a good point scgato, get there early to get first dibs on the pussy haha.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    With one exception, most of the times I visit at opening the club is dead for at least an hour. Often there will only be two or three dancers working the floor the first hour. The one exception was one of my ex favorites who actually suggested I visit about a half hour after the 4:00 PM Saturday opening. At the time the club had 2/1 and $100 off half hour specials until 7:00 PM. We did this for about two years, until the club ended the special. According to her she often made more the first 2 or so hours than she did the rest of the night.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I always get to Follies early. So early that some times the night cleaning staff is still working and no bar tenders have arrived yet. During that first hour they put on some good non strip club music and no dancers get on stage. 15 minutes into that hour the first dancers come out of the dressing room and by the time that first hour is up, there are a dozen dancers working and they get the stage going. The early bird dancers come in two varieties. The go geters and the losers. The first group wants to make that money and go home early. The losers are the fuglies that will be there all day trying to make ends meet. I have one favorite that is always there early. She is a 5'8" Victoria's Secret model type. She'll get our drinks from the bar and sit with me for 30 minutes and then give me 4 smoking table dances to get my heart pumping. Then she moves on. By that time the place has become alive with customers and dancers. And I've got my favorite seat.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    “Does.”
  • thedude111222
    6 years ago
    I never go full day shift at my club but often try to catch the last 30-40 minutes...1) save a few bucks on admission; 2) might be an aggressive girl I like trying to make the most out of a slow day before she leaves; 3) VIP bouncers tend to let vip times stretch a little longer as they are side tracked preparing for the shift change; and 4) with my fave working the night shift, I know I'm getting my time with her first that day which is a turn on bc I'm not stupid enough to think I'm the only one she gives special treatment to.
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    "1) save a few bucks on admission" I'll admit I've slipped in as late as 5 minutes before shift change to get the daytime cover charge, lol
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I usually smell a lot of weed on girls who walk in during the early shift when things open. I do believe the wake and bake applies to these girls who prefer to work under the influence.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    -->"The early bird dancers come in two varieties. The go geters and the losers. The first group wants to make that money and go home early. The losers are the fuglies that will be there all day trying to make ends meet." variety 3: those who have made an appointment with subraman to be there early :) Seriously, ESPECIALLY for night shift, I do like to make an appointment right at club opening or at shift opening. Those times are pretty dead, which means even a hot nightshift girl will be super low hustle, want to spend a lot of time drinking and talking. Not of interest to you variety guys, but you guys who like to socialize are crazy for not taking advantage of this time to set up an appointment. Moreover, once they get over the idea of showing up on time, the girls tend to love it -- by the time other girls start showing up, my girl already has $200 and is well-libated, feeling well ahead of the game, especially for a dayshift girl who is used to only making $400 all shift
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Usually hit clubs late-afternoons past 4 pm, seems more dancers than earlier-on. The earliest I've been to a club was around 2pm on a Saturday - it was a bit slow but not dead and had a chill laidback time and I was also more of a center of attention with few custies there, and enjoyed the more attentive dancer treatment
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ but still prefer late afternoons for more dancer #s
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    I’ve definitely many times gone in 5 minutes before the high cover charge starts lol.
  • lopaw
    6 years ago
    No clubs in my area have any dancers of quality when they first open. The earliest I would show up would be at least an hour or two after opening. Some of these women take forever getting ready in the DR.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion