tuscl

"Not so " Humble Bragging !

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
OK guys. Here is your chance. What are you most proud of in your Mongering/Strip Clubbing ? What great accomplishment ? What great deal ? How many did you bag in one night ? What famous person did you boink ?

I mentioned it in the Humble Bragging thread. I went to TJ and got laid 7 times in less than 36 hours. I'm in my 50's so I am very proud I can still physically do that.

Now, give me your best shot. What have you done ?

36 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Back in the early 70's my buddy and I took on 11 putas from 8PM until 6AM in Acapulco. $10 a piece back then. He got the last one while we were waiting for a taxi cab. He said that he paid her 50 cents for a BJ.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I’ve never asked a cutomer to just give me money for some sob story crap. It’s mostly out of self interest, bc I think it makes more money in the long run. Gosh, I’ve got good business sense! ;P
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^right
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Fuck you! Where’s your brag?
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    No bashing other's brags. If you don't like something, come up with something better .
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I made it rain 30k, locked down the hottest stripper in a 3 piece suit, got front room dfk, and found a redhead 18 y.o. ds all in the same night.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I've been told I have a really big dick.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Maybe I should have said please tell the truth. But it may be more fun this way.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    A fake brag, on a bragging thread, is like having a parody acct just to be yourself, so that you don’t get your ‘real’ feelings hurt when ppl think you are lame.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^no clue if you're still talking to me. But I am lame.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ also, not a brag. You suck at this! ;P
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    No really. I have nothing to brag about...
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    I gave Stormy Daniels strep throat DFK'ing in the front room.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    No but seriously I do have a big cock
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The health department allows you to have roosters where you live?
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Oh shit. I meant I was told I am a big cock
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    Started my clubbing mid January of this year and I have already made it to the best.....Hong Kong gentlemans club twice. My second time is at this very moment. Just checked into the hotel!
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^thats not humble you lucky fuck face!!!
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    Haha. Girl #1 down. Going back for the shaving cream show.....again.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I've got a big dick !! LMAO
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Galiziabob I'll be waiting for the review.

Can't wait till it's my turn. September can't get here fast enough.
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    I connected with two girls that I didn't know we're sisters. They compared notes and ended up ganging up On me in a good way.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ gross. :/
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    Jared, There is nothing like a 3-some with sisters. Wow. You may win the prize.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    TFP, you need to come sooner! That's an eternity when thinking about this place.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Not really a brag or accomplishment - but I'm able to discuss my sexual desires with dancers in a non-creepy way - and it has produced freaky, wild and happy results without wasting anyone's time.
    Was too round-about in the past. Thank you TUSCL.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    And BJ99 - yeah that is bragworthy - making money by dancing your ass off versus shedding tears.
    But I'm sure some customers have given you money for nothing - coz don't come across too many upright dancers.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I too have done a 3 some with sisters. Here is the proof:

"
    gridget
    MAY 25, 2009
    lol shadowcat...yeah my sister is probably never coming back to south carolina...she is messed up half way across the world...however more than willing to do a 3some with you and another chick...you know anything for you:)"
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    wow SC - that's a blast from the past!

Joke time:
    If three-some is when three people are involved in sex and
    four-some is when four people are involved in sex, then
    I must be handsome.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I did a threesome with 2 female cousins. Cousin 1 was a working girl, but Cousin 2 tagged along just for the fun of it.

I completed 10 days of the "12 Lays of Christmas" challenge (there were two repeats in there, so that was a little bit of cheating).

I spent 20 hours of a 2-day weekend with my SB in one sexual activity or another. At my age, was also impressed that it was possible. I'm not even gonna mention the terms of the arrangement. You'd never believe it.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    My brag is very different. I went with two buddies - for a drive through Manhattan. We stopped to pick up a Holland Tunnel hooker. I didn’t know if the hooker was a she or a he-she - so I told them to let me out.

I went to a deli and got a sandwich and a few beers. I sat out by the curb until they were finished fucking the hooker.

I had restraint once! But it didn’t last -
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Still being able to do it and not feeling as if I p*ssed away too much money......it's an ongoing humble brag.
  • RickRollin
    7 years ago
    I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom!

Seriously though, I went to a local club and started chatting it up with a very hot waitress. Latina, 5 feet tall, long wavy blonde/brown hair, brown eyes, and a perfect, athletic body. Tight, toned and with curves in the right places. She had just left Twin Peaks to start working there. It was a slow night, with only a few dancers and a handful of customers, so the atmosphere was perfect. Waitresses did private dances also, at a slightly higher rate. After a while, we were getting frisky with each other, so I told her that I wanted to go somewhere quiet. She led me to a secret private dance area I didn’t even know existed. It was a loft in the back, almost directly above the DJ booth. It wasn’t completely enclosed, but private enough to where no one could look up and see what you were doing. She led me up the stairs and we sat on a couch. Waitresses weren’t allowed to get naked, but BAM...she stripped down to nothing! She gave me free rein to explore every inch of her body. Then she said “Do you have a condom? I want you to fuck me.” So I slipped into one and we got it on, chatted a little more, and I left with her number. We did a FWB thing for about 6 months, AND a night at her place turned into a threesome with her hot busty roommate (who kinda looked like Mariska Hargitay). That was 2 years ago, and who knows where she is now.

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    RickRollin - great story! Your description of her roommate looking like Mariska Hargitay makes it even better. I always found Detective Olivia Benson to be very sexy!
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'd do Ms. Hargitay, she should enjoy my big dick. :)
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    ^Aren't your "special victims" usually a little younger?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion