tuscl

Has a newb dancer ever left the club shortly after interacting with you ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
1) about 12 years ago at a Dallas mixed-dive - a young (21 or 22) slim whitegirl was talking to me and telling me it was her first time as a dancer (she lived in a smallish town about an hour outside of Dallas) - she was asking me questions about the club and I broke it down to her how the dances were (2-way contact/groping) - she was not keen on the idea of being groped so I didn't get dances from her - this was early in the eve and about 30-minutes later I see her walking out the club in her street clothes

2) about 3 years ago in a black hood club in West Palm Beach, FL - most of the dancers are hood buttafaces - saw a very attractive AA (about an 8.5) - pretty-face and hair - no tats - very well-spoken (kinda the exception at this club) - young about 21 - medium-build and very nicely put-together - she seemed a bit out of place and was new to the club and didn't seem to know much about how the club worked - she asks me for some dances but she's air-dancing in front o f me which has never happened to me at this club - I was on a barstool and I reach around to grope her full natural Cs which is the norm at this club - she was startled and and said she didn't dance that way so we stop the dance - 10-minutes later I see her walking out in her street clothes (she looked like an ATL chick that was used to air-dance clubs)

Have you had any such experience?

14 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Now that’s a humble brag ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ I do what I can
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    ^^I knew we could count on Papi
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Ya what was it 272 trusts ;)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    278. That is etched in my brain after he mentioned it 12 times.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Thanks for the follow up @patronizer
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I once went to a club that had two new girls working (actually 3) but i only interacted with two of them. It was their first week, and for one of them, it was her first day according to her. That one had no prior experience and the other one worked at another club for about a week as well. The true rookie gave a better dance with more and better contact that the slightly more experienced girl. They were both quite hot, like the hottest girls at that club, so about 9s or close IMO where the next best girls were 8s maybe. I went back a month later and according to the vets there, they were long gone. I had made a previous discussion where i talked about the stripper that got away. Yeah, these were two of them. Still remember them pretty clearly despite only seeing them ever so briefly.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    This was actually supposed to be a serious thread/inquiry - #RespectTheThread
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Sorry I couldn’t resist I was bored, but if it makes you feel better I’ll do better next time. ;)))
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ I doubt it
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ;)
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Long story short...

I was at a club in fort wayne, Indiana. Decent looking stripper is on stage so I tip her and ask for a dance. She said she would after. Little while later maybe 30 or 45 minutes, I go out to the patio for a smoke and she's outside in street clothes crying. Supposedly she just quit(or got fired, cant remember) because management got on her for not taking enough clothes off on stage, even though I was the only one who tipped her. After I went back in, I didn't see her for the rest of the night. Felt kinda bad for her even though i was the only one who tipped her.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Last September at Follies a favorite of mine introduced me to a new dancer. I hate that to start with. The new dancer was a friend of her's that had just come up from Fort Myers to escape the hurricane damage and make some money. She had never worked in a strip club before and I was her first customer. She was a "5" at best and only agreed to the dance to keep in good graces with my favorite. I hate that.

It was a terrible dance and I never saw her again.The favorite later said that she went back to Fort Myers. Did I mention that I hate that?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Happened to me twice.

First at PP in Greenville I meet a new 18 yo dancer. Perfect looks, my 10, I’m in love. The little head takes over and offers her a fortune to go to the VIP and fuck. She says she will be right back. Two hours later a bouncer tells me that she quit.

Second at Baltimore club, used to be called wagon wheel. Very young blond with huge natural tits. Easily a 9.5. She gives a full contact dance and I LDK. She freaks out when she realizes why my pants are wet. She disappears to the dressing room and soon walks out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion