tuscl

Saw my club atf at pharmacy

ajvj
Georgia
Wednesday, March 14, 2018 9:50 AM
I have never seen stripper outside the club in civilian clothing. But yesterday was my first. Stopped at Rite aid to pickup few stuffs and saw my a stripper from my tab club follies there getting some medicine. Should I ignore her in the club and look for someone else. Decisions

18 comments

• Subraman
    6 years ago
    I don't understand... why would ignore her in the club? Because she doesn't look good in civilian clothes? Because she's so pedestrian that she shops at Rite Aid?
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Was she picking up her Azithromycin for the clap or something? Is that the issue? Hey if she is handling her problems thats a good sign. You should be more worried about the ones that you dont see.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Maybe he saw her picking up her Valtrex prescription?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    What I don't understand is how so many drug stores remain open. I get my RX's filled at my grocery store and they will match lower prices. I have bought items from 2 non chain drug stores that carry items not found at most drug stores. My last one being a nebulizer and I had to drive 10 miles to get it. All of the other stuff they sell like tooth paste is usually cheaper at the grocery store. The one advantage they have is that there are not many customers at any one time.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Some people like the convenience of just running in versus going to a large grocery store or box store. I’m with you, I make a list go once a week to a big store and that’s it. My current “friend with benefits” talks about stopping at her local CVS just about everyday after work to pick up Diet Coke, the next day it’s nail polish, the next day it’s cat food. I don’t get it but she’s not organized enough to make a list for one trip. Some people are just that way, those people keep stores like that in business.
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Did she say hi to you? I would say normal CF would ignore you, but I'm usually way out of bounds when it comes to atf's....Now if they saw me with the wifey, they'd chill.
  • impala
    6 years ago
    Once saw a dancer (not atf but a regular) at a bookstore with her husband and kids. She had a look of terror when she saw me (I think she thought I would say something but of course I didn't). Also seen several at dance clubs, other bars, and working other jobs (cashiers, barmaids, and even a nurse). Remember they are real people.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    Why would you avoid her in the club?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I don’t understand why you’d avoid her in the club (after seeing her at a drug store)? If you said “Hello Trixie! How are your hemorrhoids these days? Any explosive bouts of diarrhea lately?” Then I could understand you wanting to avoid her. Was she picking up a case of Magnums and anal lube - to prepare for a big gang bang - you might want to avoid getting vip services from her until the swelling goes down. But I’d still say hi in the club.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    It was Trixie? Boy, that girl really gets around
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I agree! Trixie spreads it around!
  • impala
    6 years ago
    I didn't avoid the ones at clubs, but I do use some discretion when I see them out (especially if they are with someone else). Of course if they start throwing around what they do or where I know them then game on.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Elsewhere in a parallel universe or on a dancer support site or in the follies dressing room, some follies dancer is talking about how she saw @ajvj at the pharmacy when she was filling a prescription for his kid, she acted like she didn’t see him, she knows he probably goes in and out of VIP with dancers, but she wonders if she should avoid him or tell other dancers to avoid him.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Turnabout is fair play, right? ;)
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Never saw a dancer at a Drugstore, but have seen dancers working the cash register. One was working during the Christmas season rush, and asked me right in line if she would see me that night at the club. Other place I have seen dancers have been waitressing at restaurants. Saw several at electronics shows. Even saw one at a college graduation family get together. She was friends with one of my distant relatives. Other than the air head at the cash register, neither one of us took notice of the other.
  • ime
    6 years ago
    You should have walked up and stuck a dollar down her yoga pants.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    is ajvj going to tell us why he wants to ignore his fav stripper after seeing her at a pharmacy?
  • Rickberge
    6 years ago
    Man Im glad I dont SC in my home town lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion