tuscl

steak and blowjob day

Wednesday, March 14, 2018 5:44 AM
Its that time of year again! Fella enjoy a steak and nice blowjob today. Ladies he puts up with our shit the least we can do is take a knee for a good cause. And for once no one will be offended by taking a knee lol.

28 comments

• shailynn
    6 years ago
    Oh poledancer if all women felt the way you do and took your advice this world would be such a better place. I don’t understand why most (like 95+ %) women cannot comprehend that. If they’d fuck or blow us every night, and cooked us dinner - hell even just pick something up for dinner, men would do anything they wanted, and there would be no such thing as strip clubs and sugar daddy sites because men wouldn’t need them lol!!!!
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    never understood why so many girls are afraid to give head
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    Preach the word, babe! Lol.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Yep. It’s also why I don’t have a use for 95+ % of women because they don’t get it. Fortunately I learned early on how to live in the 5%. It’s fkn great. Lol@ the take a knee comment.
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    thought that was fitting lol
  • K
    6 years ago
    Why are they afraid? I've asked a few. Many guys dont clean well down there. The phrase "Suck my dick" is used as an insult. No one wants to do an act we portray as insulting and degrading. Too many of us men try to force our dicks down their throats and dont warn them before we cum. Want more head? Clean up, dont give BJs bad press and dont make it unpleasant for her. Positive reenforcement helps. If she gives you head, take real good care of her. Tell her how much you enjoyed it, give her two orgasms for everyone she gave you and treat her better than usual. Or find a pro.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Thanks, PD. What time are you picking me up?
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    K+1! And let's turn it around for a moment. Why do so many guys not do cunnilingus?
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    She’s busy jack but LDK82 will pick you up at 7:30
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Poley you should be running for President you are the real Make America Great deal. I’d vote for you. ;)
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    most guys dont eat pussy because they dont know how. i can tell you its something women are better at then guys for whatever reason. i personally feel its because we know the anatomy better then guys do
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    Solid advice PD! If that was going on in my life with my SO its pretty damn unlikely I would have taken the PL path. Its unfortunate many guys dont know how to use their tongues down there. I find DATY almost as fun as getting head.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    I accept the oral challenge PD. I must be lucky but my wife gives a much better bj in year 28 than she did when we met, with Saturday's being a top 5 lifetime experience.
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    69 - it's more than just a number, it's a way of life!
  • poledancer83
    6 years ago
    enthusiasm doesnt make up for knowing where to lick lol
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    @shailynn: “If they’d fuck or blow us every night, and cooked us dinner - hell even just pick something up for dinner, men would do anything they wanted, and there would be no such thing as strip clubs and sugar daddy sites because men wouldn’t need them lol!!!!” Oh, I think even if we got fucky, sucky and steaky every night, there’d still be strip clubs. Lust is a powerful motivator.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I can cook a steak as well as any woman but it ain't going to lick itself. :)
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    I absolutely love eating pussy...and in my experience many women don't want to give head because they don't have to. When I first met my wife, we were in bed and she asked me why I didn't eat her pussy. She was unaware at the time the I loved doing that. But at the time there was a strong odor so i skipped it...after that was cleared up, she always smelled good down there and I nearly always ate her pussy. Now on the other hand, she gave me head the first few times and then never wanted to do it. It wasn't until many years later when I told her I wanted a divorce and to leave, all of a sudden she remembers how to do it and do it well. I really don't need my dick sucked every time but once in a while is sure nice...and only a few women do it well to completion...one of them was my atf, she was really good at it...Early on we discussed the subject and I told her I'd rather have sex than just head....She told me that she could give head really well and she didn't even mind if I fucked her face...She was somewhat proud of a diminished gag reflex she told me. I didn't entirely believe her until she blew me the first time...It was astonishingly awesome... Anyway, I have a better chance at winning the lottery than my wife treating me for a blowjob, or even steak for that matter. I got her flowers and candy for valentines day, and took her out to dinner...i got nothing....soon after I did my first OTC sex since I had gotten married and treated myself. Any time I fucked my atf otc I'd always eat her pussy first too....she was always clean and odor free....I always make a point myself to be clean and shaven
  • wildbourbon
    6 years ago
    How do you keep a man happy? Keep his belly full and his balls empty.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    I love going down on a woman and have been complimented on my technique. There are many guys who would still cheat even if their wives took care of them on a regular basis. But there are many men where this philosophy would have kept them faithful. Not all blowjobs are created equal, I have received bad blowjobs where I wished I hadn't. But a woman who can give good blowjob can basically write her own ticket to get what she wants from a guy. Your man is lucky to have you poledancer.
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Figuring out what turns a woman on isn't rocket science. Most men know how to lick pussy, they just don't want to.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    ^Sounds like an issue common to both sexes. Most women can be educated on sucking dick, many just don’t want to. Wonder if there’s a girl-centric TUSCL type site where a male stripper (PD’s counterpart) is posting hey ladies today’s the day to get your man to make you some fresh pasta and eat your pussy
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Well, Steak and Blowjob Day sure beats the hell out of Steak and Lowenbrau Day. Thanks, Poledancer. I enjoyed this thread.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Guys learn to associate sex with sexual gratification, since most fully functioning males will climax every time he has sex. But not all women do. So eventually women learn to disassociate sex and sexual gratification. But it doesn’t have to be that way. A lot of men and women don’t put forth the effort. Neither side is completely blameless. Happy steak and BJ day!!!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    One day a year? Should be every day! SJG
  • max_starr
    6 years ago
    Well it turns out at least I got the BJ from the wife....much better than years past. And I didn't eat her pussy....I think she owes me a few hundred BJ's at least to my hundreds of cunnilingus performed...
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    This could be a good reason to get a stripper gf.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Not just once a year, every single day! [view link] SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion