tuscl

With Daylight Savings Time...

grand1511
Euphoria
...are 2 a.m.ers now 3 a.m.ers?

7 comments

• realDougster
    7 years ago
    Good point. Since you "spring forward" at 2:00 a.m., you couldn't technically have a 2 a.m.er, making this the safest night of the year to club!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Ace point realDougster!
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    It probably matters in places like Vegas and New Orleans where 4 AM becomes 5 AM
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    Why don't we just argue as a nation which time we should stay on? I'd like to stay on daylight savings time and never switch again. I have an extra hour of daylight in the evening for possible outdoor activities.

Accident rates go up and people die because of these annual time changes. Let's put an end to the mass carnage and waste. I save no money because of the time change. I think everyone else doesn't save anything as far as power use either.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The solution is for the entire world to go on Coordinated Universal Time(GMT) like the aviation sector has done forever. Then each government agency or private business or farmer can set their own operating times.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Just so someone doesn't start calling them Daylight Savings Time'ers. :D
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    sc,

I'll settle for now if Florida just gets rid of it. We're so close to the equator it makes little difference. The real reason, today was OK going forward, but the next time going back when one has clocks that don't auto adjust, going back BLOWS!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion