tuscl

Tiddys please

stanlee
Illinois
Friday, March 9, 2018 11:16 PM
Where's the best club for buge hoobs? Over the shoulder boulder holders? Huge MF Fake titties? Natural fucking jugs? The I love tits and I cannot lie. I think the best huge tit dance I ever got was at Allstars in IL. But I've seen my share all over the country. So I ask you fellow PLs, where have you found titty paradise? Fake, real, I don't care as long as I get to motor boat or impale those big fucking titties.

16 comments

• TFP
    6 years ago
    Dude I'm about ready to give a trust just based on this one post lol! Sadly with the folks on this site you'll be hard pressed to find folks who share your love of the fake tatas. Most guys on here have professed their love of the all natural. Fake tits lovers around here are like unicorns. There's me, maybe Chessmaster, alexsa, and......that's about all I know. I haven't been to a bunch of strip clubs like some folks here. But the place that stands out for me is plain old Vegas. At both Sapphire and Spearmint Rhino I've encountered some of the most huge, exaggerated, and fake tits ever. Other places have their share of fakies, but none as gigantic as those I mentioned. The other 99% of users can maybe clue you in on where to find the huge naturals.
  • Tits510
    6 years ago
    Are you willing to hit Tijuana? There are some busty women at Adelitas and Hong Kong.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Agree with TFP. Lots big tits in vegas. But overrated.
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    BSC in Phoenix. Fake titties used to be standard issue at this club and you'll still find a good number of them there.
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    In my professional opinion, this type of fetish represents a repressed Oedipal complex. It's something you can work through with enough therapy.
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    I don't care what you call it I just love huge tits. Some wise man once said never trust a big butt and a smile. I say always trust big tits. I had a really nice set in Tampa a few weeks back which got me on this subject. And no I probably will never go to TJ. I'm a Midwest guy. Don't get down that way much.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I think anywhere the girls make a lot of money. Seems like most of the girls get them when they can afford them, or find a sugar daddy. The lower end clubs in town feature almost no big/big fake titties, bc the girls who have them opt to work at the club where can get paid the most. By this logic, I’d suggest trying the clubs with the better looking dancers, and lower value in any area.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    The original post definitely gets a brilliant! Big tits = aces!
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    Go where the latinas are. Implants are mainstream for them
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Bj99 good observation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    w.r.t. big natutal tits, they seem hard to find - seems many clubs prefer to hire thin girls and harder to find a thin girl with big-naturals. Black dive clubs is where I've seen a good # of girls with large naturals but these are often thick AAs so one would have to be into that type
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    I had some awesome naturals at Centerfolds in fucking Springfield MO. actually on two separate occasions I've seen chicks in there with nearly perfect boobs. The first one was a redhead, athletic body and natural knocks so nice I still remember them to this day. I think I did a short review on that visit but I've not run into that girl again. A few months ago I ran into a dancer with unbelievably big naturals for a skinny blonde girl. The problem was the pasties in this club. She was cute too but not a stunner like the red head. My next club visit will be in the D so hopefully I'll run into some nice knocks up there.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I was thinking ab this, and for some reason, there seems to be more non-fat girls w big boobs on day shift at my club, both younger and older, real and fake, kids and no kids. I really can’t imagine why. Especially, more girls w fake ones. Kinda weird.
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    Any club I've been to on day shift has been a huge disappointment for me. I just don't have any luck until the sun goes down. Perhaps I need to expand my horizon.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Even the upscale ones?
  • stanlee
    6 years ago
    Yes BJ. Never, ever have I had any luck. I'm open to suggestions!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion