tuscl

Short Videos of HK girls

30 comments

• galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    Nice short vids. Maybe a 6 for those girls..... definitely hotter ones there!
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Wow I didn't even realize that the person who runs Hong Kong's Twitter page tweets out good reviews of their club from this site.

So all you positive Hong Kong reviewers, your stories are being linked straight to Twitter.

I wonder if any other clubs do that?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Ok now I see what's up. I didn't realize that every single review posted on this site is also linked to TUSCL's twitter page. Hong Kong is just retweeting any reviews of it's club.

I still wonder if any other club retweet reviews? For Hong Kong it makes sense because all the reviews are generally positive. But for other clubs they'd actually have to read the reviews to figure out if the review is negative or positive before they retweet it. Probably too much work.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "So all you positive Hong Kong reviewers, your stories are being linked straight to Twitter."

Where do you see that?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Galaziabob what do you think of the "girl of the month"?
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Chessmaster I had it wrong. It's TUSCL's Twitter page that tweets every single review done on the site. Hong Kong just retweets any review done on it's own club. Just look at Hong Kong Twitter page and you'll see. The first review I see retweeted was Galiziabob's review of Hong Kong.
  • Caracoge
    7 years ago
    I fucked that girl of the month back in December, she was well worth it
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^damn that's an awesome thing to be able to say lol!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Caracoge, i bet she was!
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster. Girl of the month.....damn! I need to check her out in April when I am heading back there.
    If they want to copy my review, I don't care.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Is the girl of the month the one that has taken the most-dicks in one-month? - impressive
  • Caracoge
    7 years ago
    ^she told me she was a virgen before we went up so they must assign it a different way
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    There are many that are that quality. The place is unbelievable. Yes, you can have a girl like that for $80. Less if you are there during the day.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    $10 SJG jerks off to those videos the rest of the evening. “Leave me alone Mom!!! Don’t come down to the basement, I’m in a fierce game of Dune right now on my computer.”
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    @shailynn....na he won't jerk off. Jerking off in the basement is for chumps. He will do a living room makeout session with the computer screen, while feeding her #1s. Then when his mom isn't around anymore he will move to the laptop while laying on the couch while using a jar of peanut butter, trying to entice his dog. Haha
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    @papi. Just go on a Monday or Tuesday. Then tell yourself she has only had 10 dicks or so today at most, not 50 like a Saturday haha. Of this gorp of the month was banged in December by a tuscler, can you imagine how many dicks by now! Loosy Goosy!
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    **if this girl of the month....typing and driving!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The place looks a lot more upscale that I would have thought. Is it really that nice?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I wonder who owns HK - a Mexican, or American, outfit?
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    It actually is fairly nice inside. It gives you the same feel as a gentlemans club in the USA. The other clubs in the Zona are not the same.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Maybe JS69 can find a DMS (Dream Mexican Stripper)
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    Super nice inside. I felt comfortable the whole time. One of the nicest I have been in, which hasn't been many though. I like that you can see well, my one complaint with Bourbon Street in PHX.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    The third girl (the blonde) was super hot. A 9 or 10. The other two girls were maybe 7's or 8's. I got to get to this club sometime.
  • Dblednmike
    7 years ago
    It’s pretty nice inside.

I believe it is owned by a Chinese “organization”
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i'm on my way home after spending Tuesday afternoon til thursday nite there. i like it.
  • nemesisk7
    7 years ago
    Who has fucked the blonde girl ??? Amalie nice
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Hong Kong is pretty nice--for a Mexican whorehouse. Hotel Cascadas, which is upstairs, is a second-rate hotel but it's very convenient.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    HOW DARE YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT BOURBON STREET!!!!!!!!

I feel you, I always think my feet are sticking to the floor and my arms to the table when I am there. But it’s worth it as in my opinion it has the nicest collection of strippers in the United States (go ahead someone try to prove me wrong!)
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    Shailynn.... definitely worth it and yes super hot chicks. I am blown away everytime I go, which is about 2 to 3 times a week.....
    Just wish you could see a little better. I like to see the details of the dancers a little more. Hong Kong was really lit so you could see details. I loved it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion