tuscl

Biggest US City Without any Strip Clubs

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
No idea, just starting a discussion to hear what cities others know of. I want to add them to my list of places NOT to visit LOL!

27 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I know Tallahassee, FL doesn't have strip clubs . Not a large city, but a state capital with two colleges.
  • EastCoaster
    7 years ago
    I believe Cincinnati has no strip clubs.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I think it is Oakland CA with a population of 420,000.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    So for Cincinnati you have to cross the river. Oakland also has clubs adjacent, I guess. Really surprised about Oakland. But Tallahassee! I see none from there all the way to Gainesville. The closest might be in south Georgia.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Oakland is a surprise to me as well. No wonder International Blvd in Oakland has a 2 mile long hoe stroll that features at least 4 workers per corner. All they have to do is allow them to open one or two strip clubs and those corners would be clear at night.

I've driven down that boulevard a couple times late night and seen the chicks out there. Never indulged because I was too scared of getting busted. But every now and then I'd see a fine Latina honey and wonder if I should pop my street walker cherry.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Easy, Sitka, Alaska is the biggest city and ZERO clubs!
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    Oakland surprises me too.
    Never seen the street show on International Blvd
    But speaking of street girls, there’s been increased amounts in half block exiting Gold Club in SF around closing time (2 to 4 AM) between club and W Hotel on corner. And I’m talking shockingly hot slender tall AA girls selling their wares, as hot and hotter than the club girls, seeking invitation to your hotel room. If they’re cops they’re hottest cops ever. Saw and chatted too w super fine AAs a few blocks down Market outside Parc 55 hotel. Unlikely to pick up a street girl for same reasons as TFP but I was stunned at quality
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Mesa Arizona has a population of 500,000 ( bet you didn’t know that ) and no strip clubs.
  • azrookie
    7 years ago
    I think mark94 has the winner. Here's a link to the census bureau list of US cities.
    https://factfinder.census.gov/faces/tabl…

• minnow
    7 years ago
    St. Louis, MO. However, it's a short drive across the river into IL and the ESL clubs.
  • SteveSutton
    7 years ago
    Cincinnati would also have been my pick, though you have "clubs" right across the river in Northern Kentucky. But nothing in Cincinnati proper.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I have the correct answer!

The question was "BIGGEST US CITY", not most populated. Sitka, Alaska has population of 8,881 as of the 2010 census. Land size 2,870.3 square miles with it's water area, and a total of 4,811.4 square miles.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Ashburn ,Virginia
    Chesapeake,Virginia
    Norfolk,Virginia
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I see there is one bikini bar in SL. Technically, I guess that’s not a strip club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Ft Lauderdale, FL (pop. ~200k) - no SCs
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Papi,

They are all gone???
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Clubber - You won a free trip to the Everglades. Congratulations.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    sc,

Woopie! That's a 3 mile trip!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Mesa Arizona has 458,000 people and no strip clubs.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Someone familiar with Ohio said that Cincinnati has underground places. Probably very good.

Oakland did have 5 listed, then 4. There was a severe crime wave, and not they claim that strip clubs are illegal. This likely could be shown to be unconstitutional. Likely though that their strip clubs were just hooker bars. I know that there are still bars in that International Blvd area, Mexican bars.

But the entire Bay Area does have a huge shortage, and San Francisco is run by Deja Vu, so the're clubs are clip joints, not the off the hook places they once had been..

Mesa is part of the Greater Phoenix Sprawl.

Look at a list of the largest US cities.

A lot of the places on this list are really challenged for strip clubs. Maybe not zero, but what they have is lacking. San Jose is the shits. But we do have an on and off again underground.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Un…

I believe that you can judge the merits of a city by how attractive its street hookers are. LE pressure does not stop street prostitution, but it does progressively lower the attractiveness of the women.

SJG

Sexiest Ladies of Jazz - The Trilogy!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsJs_hEC…
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Just going by what I see on DoxySpotting, Mexico City is number 1. Better than Tijuana, Ciudad Juarez, or Paris France.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    20 largest cities per Wikipeida

Seems all of them have SCs

1 New York
    2 Los Angeles
    3 Chicago
    4 Houston
    5 Phoenix
    6 Philadelphia
    7 San Antonio
    8 San Diego
    9 Dallas
    10 San Jose
    11 Austin
    12 Jacksonville
    13 San Francisco
    14 Columbus
    15 Indianapolis
    16 Fort Worth
    17 Charlotte
    18 Seattle
    19 Denver
    20 El Paso

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Un…
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Mesa, AZ is #36 on the list above and per the list above seems to be the biggest city w/ no SCs (pop. 484,000)
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Atlanta city limits population 472,522, metro area 5,789,700. Some things can be deceiving.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ very true - Miami is #42 (450k) on the list but Miami-Dade county is #7 (2.7M) among counties, and the South FL metro area is about 5M
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    One of the reasons that Phoenix is #5 on the list is because it has a huge land mass, relative to older cities that grew over a longer time. LA also covers a lot of area. Both those cities have a larger ratio of city to metropolis.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Still, the question was "BIGGEST".

Besides, sc says I already won!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion