tuscl

Why aren't we talking more about the "Hey" Text

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Been on this forum for a minute and never have I seen a topic of discussion about the different types of text leads, where you already know the conversation is not going to go in the right direction.

So I'm going to take it off how do you know when a conversation is going to go in a good direction versus a bad Direction in your experience.

If a stripper leads with "Hey", now she's probably going to ask for a favor AKA something for nothing

If a stripper leaves with 'hi baby' at least we know she's ready to work for what she's asking for

34 comments

• GACA
    7 years ago
    I was just shocked at the consensus in the last 10 minutes that the "hey" text is never a good thing
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    I wish we could make this topic a sticky so people would know right away... If she texts you "hey" be prepared to pay. Fair warning :)
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    LMAO....I love the hey text....it usually means sex
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    In my case the "Hey" text is to see if Im in town or to just see what Im doing.

I only get annoyed with it because it usually mean it will be 3 to 4 more text messages until she gets to the point of what she really want.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    In East Dakota, a stripper using “hey” to begin a text is using a corrupted Scandinavian version of “nay” to any hopes the text recipient may have once held.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I don’t understand. If I say “hey,” to begin a text, it’s prolly bc I disk to respond to a few of their last texts. Or, I waited too long.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    They "hey" text is not always followed by a request for a favor. But requests for favors, are always preceded by a "hey" text :)

Super manipulative -- most people start out their text with their topic matter ("Hey baby,when can I see you!"). She's starting with just "hey" because she knows that if she just hits you with her real topic ("Can you lend me $200 to get through rent this month?"), you'll probably just ignore it. So she hits you with the "hey", and now when you text back, which you will, when she makes her awkward request, she knows you have to answer back. This technique isn't just used by strippers, I've noticed a few young people in my life (e.g., a niece) use this technique, too

'course, sometimes a "hey" is just a "hey" -- like I said, it's not always followed by an awkward favor request, but awkward favor requests are all preceded by "hey"
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ makes sense. I don’t send, or answer any just “hey” texts.
  • lolruned
    7 years ago
    I've never texted a stripper but I would assume the rules to texting apply just like a text from any other woman. If she texts you wondering how you're doing and what you're up to, I would think that means she is interested in your personal life. She'll follow-up with asking about details and whatnot. If she starts off with a "hey" and is very short and to the point, I would think that means "when is your PL butt coming back to the club?"
  • GACA
    7 years ago
    Good point Subra and BJ. If they read with just "hey" I'll wait for the next few sentences before replying
  • ArtsBrother
    7 years ago
    Regarding Huntsman's suggestion that "hey" is a Scandinavian corruption of "nay" - I doubt that.

"Hej" is Swedish for "Hi" and is pronounced as "hey".

"Adjo" is Swedish for "Bye" and is pronounced "ay-doh".
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Not true. I've had 'hey' texts that led to very good things. I've known a couple of strippers who start every text exchange with 'hey'.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    The “hey” text is what you make of it. If the follow up isn’t to your liking, ignore it, just like she does yours.

I’ve gotten almost free sex from the “hey” text, and I’ve been told to fuck off and not contact her again. Until two days later when she needed more money.

I still get the “hey” text once in a while from a hooker I don’t see because she doesn’t do BBBJCIM. The follow up is usually some variant of “you should come see me,” to which I sometimes respond “are you eating jizz yet?”
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    LOL I opened up my SA this morning to "hey"
    I just laughed my ass off .... I will update with what she asks for, or offers....
    and like I said, my atf would often start with hey and want to get together for a sex date.....yes she needed money, but it was well worth it....I didn't mind at all.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    "Hey" - Isn't that what horses eat?
  • K
    7 years ago
    Hey is safe. There isnt an issue if anyine else sees it.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    ArtsBrother, Farmerart was a good member here and thanks for chiming in.

I was being a dumb ass on the reference to a Scandinavian corruption of “nay”. It wouldn’t be the first time I made a dumbass comment that didn’t work well.

Somewhat seriously, text or email communication that begins with “hey” is normally harmless and I do it myself sometimes. However, beginning with “hey” is a more passive way to write, often with the intent to soften the rest of the message which might seem too strong if written in a direct voice. Thus, such a text from a stripper has usually resulted in a disappointment to me rather than anything favorable. For example, the “hey” from an OTC prospect might be followed by “you can take me shopping but I don’t do sex”. Another example after “hey” is “my dog got sick so I’m not going to have to cancel for now”.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I don't have an issue with the hey texts. I don't see any correlation to them leading to outlandish requests. I don't have any issue responding back to a hey then subsequently rejecting the request, or ignoring it if its total bullshit. I send them sometimes, often because we both know why I'm texting and there is no point it spelling it out. Not because I've got some sinister plan to ask her to blow me for free.

People have different personalities. Some of the strippers I've talked to are clearly talking to me for the money, but still like to preface our interactions with chit chat first. Its the same via text as in the club. It always leads to one of us asking the other for what we want, but there's polite discussion about our lives first. If I straight up text them and ask if they are working or want to come over, I'll get a negative response of some sort. They'll never open a conversation asking me to come in or come over. Others like to keep it straight and to the point and open an exchange with "its slow, can you come in" or "do you have time to see me tonight" kind of thing. Neither one is more or less likely to come out with an outlandish request that I pay their rent or whatever.

I think it comes down to, you gotta know your stripper. After a few interactions, you should be able to tell if she's the type to just chat or if she's the type to hit you up for money for nothing. The fact that she opens with a simple "hey" text isn't a good indicator, at least for me.
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    Hey with more than one 'y' means they are up for some fun...or so I've heard. The more ys the more ready they are
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I get the Hi Sweetie text.......haven't see the "Hey" one yet. --normally it is followed up with when I am coming to their town next since most know I travel a lot.

The few times they are looking for cash immediately they will text to ask if they can call.......those are the ones to brace yourself.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @Warrenboy75 that’s been my experience too text asking if they can call then comes the request for money.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    The "Hey" text is " I don't know who you are but I have this phone number and I need money. So I'm going to send you a text in the hopes that I can convince whoever this is to come into the club to spend money on me. "
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Not to change the topic (from the hey text). Can we draw a larger conclusion - that most stripper texts - regardless of how they begin - are going to involve their need/want for money?

I know generalizations are prone to error - but I’m fairly comfortable with this one.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    This is no shit. After posting my last comment on this thread earlier today, I got a text from the stripper I wanted to see this afternoon: “hey, my dog got sick so I’m not going in to the club today”
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Huntsman - that’s one of the poorest excuses for not showing up I’ve heard. It’s like “the dog ate my homework”
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    The one I was going to go see tomorrow texted today: "Hey sorry I won't be there tomorrow cuz I got fired and I start at a different club Saturday."
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Cashman, she is pretty hot and I’m guessing someone called her for a cup of sugar. Or she partied too hard last night. Or whatever. The flakiness of many (not all) strippers is one reason I’m not inclined toward the CF/ATF thing. I’m really happier just accepting what’s out there on any given day.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I agree with you regarding the cf/atf. There are too many flaky strippers to be tied to one. I’ll take my chances with a variety of hotties.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    That’s how 99% of my received texts start. They’ve never meant anything other than “hi, how are you “

Magicrat- my experience exactly.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    GACA, don't worry so much about the girls' intentions. They aren't every really open anyway.

Just enjoy them!

SJG

Vintage Cafe Music
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y_Vgeow…
  • joewebber
    7 years ago
    the hey texts are funnier when you're following her on social media. you know she hasn't been to work, and has been partying all weekend as evidenced by all the party pictures in her timeline. she says she's been 'too sick' to work and has a car payment to make.
    could she borrow/have some money for it?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Joe, hysterical observation. I've seen that a whole bunch of times -- stripper working like once a week, meanwhile on her social media I can see she's partying like a rockstar, and then I start hearing how broke she is. Always cracks me up. Another fun reason to be on her social media :)

I had an ATF years ago who used to disappear for days. I figured she was just busy, but after she added me to her facebook, I realized most of her friends and family couldn't find her either ("hey girl, you ok? We were supposed to go to Sephora today, haven't heard from you")... and on her snapchat, I could follow her drug-fueled multi-day bender with another stripper. This happened every few months.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I've always laughed at the social media sites from strippers who go to great lengths to show they are anything but strippers and then when you look at their friends they either all work at the same club or are part of an "international twerking competition"

Whenever I get asked for money the first thing I do is look at their social media--it might not have the full picture but it tells enough to know they real reason why or what for.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Warrenboy: as long as you remember that facebook is an elaborate facade for her family and civilian friends to show how together she is, and instagram and (especially) snapchat are where you'll see more of her real life (also a facade, but a facade where she doesn't try to hide her lifestyle, but instead plays it up), you're good!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion