tuscl

Founder - auto log off

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, March 5, 2018 9:55 PM
What is the basis for auto logging off. It is frustrating when you have been actively using the system for long periods of time and then you try to send a message or post and you are told to log on. You have to retype your message. I've gotten to the point that I type my review texts on word pad and save them before starting the review.

7 comments

• founder
    6 years ago
    Was not aware that was happening. I will check it out. Approximately how long were you typing a review?
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I have not done a review recently but for an example tonight I logged on about 1030est and have been actively using the system to read reviews, send messages and posts every since. Have not been off the site for more than 10 minutes at a time. But around 20 minutes ago it told me to log on. I've heard others complain about losing long messages because the system auto logged them off while they were typing it and then couldn't send it.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    My issue is I'll have a couple of tabs up with one showing that I'm logged in and the other showing me logged off. Very frustrating
  • tumblingdice
    6 years ago
    Scat,will you stop crying .You are a constant cunt.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Founder, the site does not give me free beer. Please fix.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    Founder, my issue is I don’t have enough money to attend strip clubs as often as I’d like. Please fix.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    @scat If your password was a little shorter ie wouldn't take so long to log back in. You might want to change ie from IhaveaseriousmancrushonronjeremyandwanttogivehimaBBBJ
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion