tuscl

Clubs for Black girls in NYC

Mtent
Relaxation
I might be in town for a little, where can I find hot black girls for the best (value and contact experience) lap dances? Can be either mixed club or black club.

I probably can't make it into New Jersey but can do any borough in NYC

Rick's is rated highly but their social media makes it seem white instead of mixed as mentioned -anyone know?

18 comments

• rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Why don't you write a review so that you can earn VIP status and then do your own research?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Sorry. I don’t club in NYC. Even the cheap NYC clubs are too rich for my taste.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    ^^^ I do, but I have an issue with a guy who comes on with his hand out when he hasn't contributed anything at all. He would be able to figure this out for himself if he had VIP status, which would only take a single review of another club, but instead wants it spoon fed to him.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I agree rickdugan. He’s been here for a bit - so he should contribute. He asks for info - but he provides very little in return.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Never been there, but just from reading on line, the place which really intrigues me is Club Sites, Newark NJ.

It is a membership no alcohol club. They want no alcohol as that improves the club environment.

My view of all this is that very likely anything goes front room and back room.

And then as it is an after hours club, actually opening about 10pm, I believe that it is common to be able to just walk a girl right out the front door with you.

If anyone has specific other info about this club, please correct any misperceptions which I may have.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I thought Club Sights closed? It’s been at least a year since I’ve heard anything about that club. I never made it there. The Newark clubs haven’t been very good in awhile. Club Sights was supposed to be unique.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Never been there. But sounds like it is quite unique. Sounds like maybe it did close, but now opened under a new management.

I would suspect trouble with LE, but generally membership clubs are very hard to bust.

http://clubsights.com/

now also with daytime hours:
    https://www.facebook.com/clubsights

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Maybe the founder just got tired of running Sights, probably getting his cock ridden regularly all day and all night.

SJG
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Sights has been closed a while now. There similar private after-hours around NJ but you need to be down to know the info.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Not listed on TUSCL, facebook seems old, last post Feb 2017.

Oh well.

Maybe Sights will come back. Was it as good as I had imagined it to be?

"similar private after-hours around NJ" I bet they are awesome!

SJG

article recommended to me, here online, but I'm going to try and read it on paper:
    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/arc…
  • Mtent
    7 years ago
    @RickDugan - even with VIP the format for NYC area is nonsensical. Instead of being able to see everything within NYC city limits or even organized by borough, they have each neighborhood listed as if it was a totally different city. The index makes it impossible to sensibly go through, especially with obscure location references, likes listing a small neighborhood within Flushing, Queens, NYC as if it was a new city (Not even Flushing but some area inside Flushing)
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    There is a mapping feature that can be used to look at a whole geographic area. I use the feature extensively when I am traveling.
    You need to explore the site features more.
  • Mtent
    7 years ago
    @RickDugan thanks just tried it, but looks like several black clubs in NYC (known via Instagram) are missing
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The Irvington NJ places are well known. It sounded like there were a black dive or two in Hempsted. These are the kinds of places I would go to first.

1. Select the girl I want to be walking up in the mornings with. Any color is fine, but i have to genuinely like her.
    2. Deflect dance offers, but start feeding her money and get a front room makeout session going. Try to make this "1st date" part of the encounter continue for as long a practical. Really get to know each other, and let her see what my intentions are.
    3. As it will be time then for my pants to come down, invite her to the back room and proceed.
    4. They try to take her home with me, or set up our next time.
    5. Continue seeing her regularly, and it will go to lingerie modelling photo sessions. And she will become my first boots on the ground for expanding operations into that metro.

Any experienced PL's in that region able to recommend clubs? Any just across a parking lot from a motel?

SJG
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I gotta see this geographic mapping feature that Dugan is talking about. Like Mtent I also grew frustrated using the site to check out clubs while traveling. All because I was unfamiliar with the neighborhoods/counties that the clubs were listed under. And just searching by distance sometimes gives you a bunch of crappy rated clubs. Had I exclusively searched by distance on my recent Philly trip I would have never made it to Playhouse in NJ.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The black-club scene in NYC is somewhat iffy (if not the SC scene overall).

Not too-familiar w/ NYC black clubs - 2 fairly popular clubs have closed in the last year (Sin City and Sue's Rondesvous).

Off the top of my head; some NYC black clubs are:

+ Al's Mr Wedge (Bronx) - mix of Latinas and AA - per a previous review supposedly it now goes by "Club W" and under different ownership/management (per previous reviews it is now ran by the people that used to run the now closed Sin City)

+ JR's (Bronx) - also Latinas and AAs

+ Port O' Call (Queens) - seems mostly AAs

I have not been to these clubs, have read some reviews here and there and seem hit or miss - you would need to read some reviews and make up your mind if they are worth checking out - or PM some of the reviewers of those clubs for additional info on other black clubs they may know (black clubs don't often get a lot of reviews on TUSCL thus it's harder to know where they are at) - TUSCLer "MarkTrinidad) seems to know the NYC black SC scene; PM him and see if he can give you additional info (https://www.tuscl.net/profile.php?id=426…)
  • Frankcastle
    7 years ago
    What about nyc clubs for white girls? Or mixed? Heavy petting a plus
  • RamPaige
    7 years ago
    Sin City at the Bronx. ABout 90% of the dancers there at AA. But watch out, those girls are real sharks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion