tuscl

What does ie mean when a dancer gives you a free massage?

PeterEaster
Virginia - Last seen being walked to the door
Sunday, March 4, 2018 8:50 AM
Whenever I sit with this one fav I basically end up getting a free* massage - she rubs and kneads my hands, arms, back, shoulders, neck, thighs, calves, etc. She has really strong hands and it feels as good as any professional massage I've gotten. *She doesn't ask for anything, but I usually tip her $20, so maybe it's not exactly free.

13 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Stop patronizing Papi, that's my job.
  • goldmongerATL
    6 years ago
    If a girl I would not otherwise have dance (but is close) starts with the hand massage or a neck massage, I will usually break down and get a dance. I like that she is trying and give you that type of attention in a way that is different than a grind. I know of several clubs that have women that are there only to give massages and they get the same $10 a song as a dancer. There is a little Chinese woman at Oasis in Atlanta that will make it hurt so good. You just want a nap after she is done with you.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    Yep. Just setting you up to spend money on her. Truth.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    Nothing is free in life
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    If she's not massaging your penis, means she's low-mileage
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Seems a fair # og dancers haven't gotten some massage training b/c they either planned on being a massage therapist, ir have worked ad one in the psst - massaging your back is part of their customer-service hustle.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ haven't was supposed to be have
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In one of the black dives I go to, there's a dark-skinned dancer that has a strong athletic body, she's from some small island and came to the US after high school on a track & field scholarship - she's in her late-20s now and actually does massage therapy as her other job - she has very strong hands and at times she'll just start massaging my back w/o me asking and often I can't resist - dances at this dive are $5/song and I'll usually let her massage me for 3 or 4 songs and I'll give her $20 to $25 (songs in this club are played up to 3-minutes at most)
  • Lone_Wolf
    6 years ago
    In my experience most of the sc massage girls are the tier 2 dancers hustling for a buck. I don't want dances from them but sometimes I will get a massage for 10 if I know them and they are cool. Pretty good hustle for them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Didn't even notice the "ie" in the title - touche :)
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    I get nervous when strippers have their hands close to my neck
  • Janos
    6 years ago
    I have this nice Hungarian stripper , any time she sees me she comes over right away. She sits on me at the table in front of everyone, and wiggles in her little string bikini and pretends to be sliding off all the time so i am constantly grabbing her butt/legs to not let her fall, she always says just hold onto me( then I make sure my hands are holding only her butt). Its kinda nice cuz its standing at attention for her and she basically is massaging it . Then we go back to the private area, and she gets naked right away and sits on me, facing me with her chest and starts massaging my chest. So I always do the same to her. She will focus on my nipples so i do the same to her. I assume it looks funny to other people in there with the 2 of us holding onto each others nipples. The one day I told her you better not suck on them cuz ill do the same to you. Well she basically taught me what she likes, so I did that back to her, and she liked it so much that she got my pants wet. Btw i have tried the same on other strippers and they all love it.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It sounds like the op’s dancer has massage training. She’s likely practicing her technique on you. It sounds like a nice service - and hopefully the view is nice too. I’m thinking she probably would be happy if you bought a few dances from her. Your tipping her is appropriate. One of the clubs I frequent has a massage girl. The massage girl isn’t a dancer type - and I never get a massage. One of the dancers does massage some of the muscle head customers. It’s amusing to see that dancer climb up on the muscle heads and work out the kinks - lol!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion