tuscl

strip club austin xtc

Panic11
Texas
any younger guys (I'm 23) wanna hit xtc or a surrounding club tonight? Was supposed to go w/ roommate his flight got delayed till monday. Already got the hotel. hmu

14 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Not anywhere around Austin. And tied up in 24-7 political campaign.

Care to tell us any about this club?

SJG
  • Panic11
    7 years ago
    Heres a link to the review I wrote the last time I went
    https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?id=325392&…
  • Panic11
    7 years ago
    coming from a dude that flaunts he has a big sick on a site that is 99% dudes. Whatever you say bro
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Panic, is this club a dive or orgy club where most anything goes front room or back room, and can you just walk a girl right out the front door with you?

SJG
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    enjoy your trip ! liked your review of xtc although there's a day manager Maurio that gets on my nerves.
    Its raining in Austin so will head to a neighborhood pub in south.
  • lolruned
    7 years ago
    It's all about going to the strip club alone
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ I'm totallly with lolruned there!

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You can't have a good-time by yourself in a club full of naked women?

Strip-clubs are bizarro-world - not like the real-world - it's not as if you are going to a party or the-movies by yourself - plenty of guys by themselves at strip-clubs and many guys actually prefer to go alone so they can focus on the girls.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I don't prefer to go alone, I only go alone.

One exception 30 years ago. I focused on the women, but my two buddies did not really go for it.

Ever since, always solo.

SJG
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    When I was in my 20's, I went to strip clubs with other guys. Actually back then, other guys would talk me into going. We would start out the evening talking to each other about the girls. Then as the evening progressed, you didn't see any of your friends. Everyone was getting busy in the back with girls.

I don't go to clubs with other guys any more. I go whenever I want to, where every I want to. And don't have to keep up with anyone else. Also, I don't have to go by anyone else's standards on the girls I want to talk to. I enjoy the visits a lot more now.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I've usually been able to arrange things so that I could go on the day shift! Often day shift girls are more friendly. :) :) :)

The groups of guys are always a night time affair. And usually alcohol powered.

Tied down in 24-7 street level political campaigns now.

SJG
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Going out with friends can be fun too. A bit of safety, security and shooting the breeze if the club is dead.
    And wilder time with dancers that work together.
    1-1 is definitely better - with the intrigue and privacy - but some dancers may feel intimidated with OTC
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs are expensive, to expensive to use for male bonding rituals.

SJG
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Been years, but I preferred Yellow Rose. Not as expensive and more laid back. Plus sometimes they had a hold'em game going. Oh, and a couple of Asian dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion