tuscl

@RealDougster

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Saturday, March 3, 2018 2:16 PM
Who are you really and what happen to original Dougster

22 comments

• realDougster
    6 years ago
    Didn't you hear, he got band.
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Oh shit... I didn't think anyone got actually got banned
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Would be interesting if Founder outed troll accounts via having the same IP address - one would think this would reduce the # of trolls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    IMO Dougster would not have any interest on posting on TUSCL if he was not able/allowed to flame and go after other TUSCLers
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I think Realduckster is flagooner. ;)
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Or maybe Rech.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    I miss the actual strip club comment that dougster made every six months or so. And of course the bitcoin advice.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    "realDougster," is some loser who is too scared to make cute little jokes and post lame articles with his own handle, so he opportunistically grabbed up dougster's during his great failed ultimatum. Guess he figures he can hide behind someone who was pretty unpopular at the time, and not feel so sad when no one finds him interesting or funny. His real handle was probably ridiculed.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    ^I thought you got butt-hurt and quit the board?
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    realDougster appeared just as Dougster was entering his time out. They are not the same person. realDougster is a valuable member. As far as the fate of Dougster, hard to say. It could be 5 years on bread and water rations. But if he can learn his lessons, I do hope he can come back. SJG
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    When will you get band SJG?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's adorable that some of you believe that Dougster isn't here. Lurking if not participating.
  • 4got2wipe
    6 years ago
    I think JohnSmith69 won this thread! The point about Dougster leaving an actual strip club comment every 6 months or so = brilliant! Personally, I never had a beef with the actual real Dougster. But it was almost like he was two people. One that dispensed a lot of unsolicited financial advice and a weirdo obsessive guy. His obsessive side was becoming annoying. But the reality is that this site is just entertainment. Crazy stories about strip clubs and weirdo posts about whatever. The fact that his weirdo stories didn't emphasize strip clubs really should be something that makes you say "whatever". Whether you like realDougster or think that impersonating the actual real Dougster is d-baggy you have to admit his comments are sometimes funny and he isn't an obsessive spammer. That's aces in my book!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Based on his misspellings - I was thinking he might be Juice. He’s gotten band from a few boreds - lol!
  • Digitech
    6 years ago
    Dougster was funny. He made multiple permanent contributions to TUSCL culture, slanng and lore. I liked his posts when he wasn't focused on trashing specific posters or performing sock puppet theatee with his other accounts. The problem is, that's what 95% of his posts became. So I had him and his alternates on ignore. He just went way too far and I'm glad Founder finally did something about it. I would be happy to see Dougster return as long as he dials down the spamming and sock puppets.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I had phone issues. I tried logging on at my computer, but I get bored sitting there. :P
  • RandomMember
    6 years ago
    "Would be interesting if Founder outed troll accounts via having the same IP address - one would think this would reduce the # of trolls." _________ publishing their IP address in the tagline would do the trick.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Anonymity is a big part of this site's success. I think showing the IP address would be the start of a member exodus.
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Wouldn’t there only be two IP addresses - Founder’s and Juice’s (unless they’re also the same person)?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ Don't you mean unless we're the same person?
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    Right.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    It’s all Russian bots on here trying to put the fix in on Founder’s special election.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion