tuscl

I don't know what happened, but I like it! I like it!

Jim_Dandy
Sailing the Seven Seas
I arrived in Los Angeles last night after completing my latest voyage. I went to my usual spot to have dinner. After dinner, it was still early and I decided I would take a stroll down the boulevard before heading back home. I came across a place that called itself a Gentlemen's Club. I thought to myself, since I am a gentleman, it would be a good place for me to hang out.

I asked the man at the door what their pricing was for a membership. He told me they offer VIP cards that provide benefits. They seemed kind of expensive, so I asked him if it would be possible to get a tour to see if I like the place before comitting. He told me they don't do tours, but he would let me in the club for $10. That sounded fair to me.

I got inside and looked around. There were lots of men all around the club, and all were dressed like gentlemen. There was live entertainment on stage as well. From a distance, it looked as though there was maybe some ladies doing some sort of ballet routine. However, the music was not the type that a ballet dancer usually dances to. In fact, the music playing had a lot of bad words my mother told me to never ever speak.

Since I like to have a good seat to watch a show, I sat in a chair right along the stage. Shortly after I sat down, I saw the girl on stage start to undress while she was dancing. About a minute later, she was wearing nothing. I kept trying to resist the urge to stare at her. A few times I even covered my eyes, but I always found my eye peeping between my fingers to get a peek at the girl in her indecent state. My mother always told me it is not polite to stare. To this day, I take my mother's teachings very dearly.

After the girl got off stage, she immediately came over to my table and started talking to me. I apolagized for staring at her. She said to me, "It is OK to look at me sweety. Come with me and let's have some fun." I responded saying, "I like fun." She took me to a corner where there are these booths with curtains. She took me inside one of those and we sat down. Next thing I know, she undresses again and starts dancing in front of me. Then she pushes her body against me as she dances. I turn my head to avoid looking at her forbidden areas, but she once again says, "It is OK to look." She then took my hands and placed them everywhere. She had me feel her breasts, her butt and she heven had me feel that area that is known as "down there". At this point, I felt something in my pants. It was something like pitching a tent. It didn't stop there. She then unzipped my pants and took out my thingy. I was horrified that she did this. I was even more horrified when she stuck it in her mouth. I thought she was going to try and eat it like a hotdog. Instead, what she did was she started sucking on it. I suddently felt relaxed. Next thing I know, something ejects out of my thingy and she swallowed it all. She then asked me for $50, so I gave her $50.

Is there anything that is better than this experience I had last night? I had so much fun, I think I will go back to this place next weekend and do it all over again. I just hope my mother doesn't find out. She will be disappointed.

12 comments

• bubba267
    7 years ago
    Awesome...another for the ignore list.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Brilliant story!

No disrespect bubba267 (probably not necessary because I suspect you aren't coming back to this thread) but I'm not sure why you want to ignore Jim_Dandy.

I like two sorts of posts on TUSCL: the crazy but plausible stories (gawker, rickdugan, goldmongerATL, etc) and the silly (and non-jerkfaced) posts. I wouldn't mind reading more silly fiction from this guy.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Good story. I will remember to cover my eyes the next time I'm in a club.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    you mean we’re supposed to look and enjoy this experience?
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    He can stay. Just as long as he doesn't post any pictures of his "thingy " .
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    It's just SJG posting with an alias because he's afraid his mother will kick him out of the basement...... ;-)
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    I remember when I had my first beer, too.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Nicely written account. Pricing seems quite reasonable.

I think BJ loves getting pics of random guys thingys...
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    At least he is a mildly amusing troll that made me laugh. Nothing wrong with the occasional troll as long as they are good natured about it.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Jim_Dandy to the rescue !!

Jim_Dandy to the rescue !!

Go Jim_Dandy, go Jim_Dandy !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    JD you are on a roll.
    What's your next experience gonna be?
    JD in a gay bar with a Come from behind experience could get quite vivid!
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    JD, come on man, even your mom would charge more than $50 for a BJ. What is this, 1977?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion