tuscl

I had to tell my parents I’m a stripper

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
Saturday, March 3, 2018 4:35 AM
Another good story by a stripper. It's great to hear from a stripper who can read and write. [view link]

7 comments

• ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Not only literate, but one heckuva babe as well!
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    I'd do her. Even if she can read and write. If she can deposit my Social Security check correctly in my checking account, that's a bonus.
  • theDirkDiggler
    6 years ago
    Article was a little meh to me. Didn't really hear the juicy details, but Australian SCs aren't really all that juicy, if i'm not mistaken. I thought that girl looked awfully familiar. Turns out she used to be one of the top ranked pole dancers (like top 5 or something at one point, until Felix Cane, another Australian, appeared) in those world pole dancing competitions; i think she's won an Australian title or two. It really is a thing.
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    A young college student dancer I knew got fake tits, and I asked about her parents' reaction. She said her parents didn't know she was a stripper, so she didn't tell them about getting a boob job. She said she would always wear bulky sweaters when she went to visit her parents. Eventually she went on a family vacation to Hawaii, and everything came out (so to speak).
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    My last CF had told me her brother knew of her activities, but not her mother. One Friday I stopped in the club as usual and she wasn't working. Strange. I sent a text and all she replied was "Later". Well, the following Friday she was working. She had gotten into trouble with the police. She was with a friend and friend's bf. She didn't know him. Supposedly there was a stupid policeman that left his car unlock and the bf stole a gun out of it. My CF was pretty quickly cleared, but had to let her mother know about her stripper life in order to get out of jail. She said her mother took it pretty well. I never asked, but I wonder what the mother thought she did for work.
  • mjx01
    6 years ago
    @Jack: I like the post. Thanks. However, for the record... ... and you can read more about Susie Q if you buy her book (which the 'article' is advertising)... only $29.99
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i would rather pay her the thirty dollars for the book one at a time while she dances...;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion