tuscl

What does it mean when a stripper hugs you after you tell her you aren't buying

lolruned
Your Friendly Neighborhood Average Guy
Friday, March 2, 2018 3:07 PM
Your sitting down and a stripper walks to you and asks how you're doing. You tell her that you don't want to waste her time by not buying a LD. She then hugs you and walks to the next customer. Is this some kind of stripper sales technique or she just wanted to give you a hug?

20 comments

• georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    Sales technique. You remembered her, didn’t you? Success.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    She didn’t really want to give you a lap dance. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    She's so into you she couldn't help herself
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's a people-job, probably just being friendly and trying to keep it positive
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    It means check your wallet and pockets.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ why so jaded? She really likes you, and that was her only option left at showing you the intimacy she felt towards you.
  • lolruned
    6 years ago
    ^ You're the most optimistic one here by far, haha
  • anon4231
    6 years ago
    +1 for the sales technique. Still applies if you're a regular, too. I often get hugs from dancers who are happy to see me... because they know I bring money with me into the club. I won't say they're not genuinely pleased to see me in there, but I'm just cynical enough to know that if I were a broke-ass PL, I'd get a WHOLE lot less attention.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ IDK - looks likes this guy qualifies in the "SLD jaded" category
  • rh48hr
    6 years ago
    You may not get dances this time, but if you are there again and don't have other options, maybe you go with her because she was nice to you. Excellent sales technique in my book. I would get dances with her before I would with someone who stormed off because I said no.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Sales technique, and possibly an expression of gratitude that you did not let her waste her time.
  • K
    6 years ago
    She is hoping some contact will change your mind
  • loper
    6 years ago
    To paraphrase a song from Casablanca, "a hug is just a hug"." You people can over analyze anything.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    What does it mean when a stripper hugs you after you tell her you aren't buying a LD? I don't know what it means, but the responses here are fucking hilarious! My top picks: 1. "It means check your wallet and pockets." - Clubber 2. "She is hoping some contact will change your mind" - K 3. "She really likes you, and that was her only option left at showing you the intimacy she felt towards you." - flagooner 4. "...an expression of gratitude that you did not let her waste her time." - FTS 5. "She didn’t really want to give you a lap dance. ;)" - twentyfive 6. "She's so into you she couldn't help herself" - The Papi 7. "You remembered her, didn’t you? Success." - GMD 8. "Excellent sales technique in my book. I would get dances with her before I would with someone who stormed off because I said no." - rh48hr 9. "I often get hugs from dancers who are happy to see me..." - anon4231 ... keep it coming
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    What does it mean? She's a nymphomaniac and wants to rub her titties on you before she leaves. You missed out big time. Maybe next time. Either that or she's picking your pocket and taking your tip money while you think she's being all friendly.
  • realfun-g
    6 years ago
    She's trying to see if you will be a repeat customer. That's my take.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    She's taking measurements on where to stick the knife in your back.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    flag, "Jaded"? You never had a dancer try to steal from you?
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    It means that she's not offended, and not taking in personally, but she needs to get back to work.
  • Cowboy12
    6 years ago
    Its part sales technique and part personality type....some girls just like to hug. When sitting at the bar I've had a few dancers walking by just stop and give me a hug from behind, say "hello" and walk away. It gets my attention, and shows they are friendly. It is rare for this to happen, most just lean over and say "wanna dance".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion