tuscl

Why???

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
I have a simple mind. For those who do this... Why post under multiple identities?

25 comments

• skibum609
    7 years ago
    I have used this screen name since 1998, so I have no idea, other than the fact that most people actually dislike themselves and its easier to pretend you are another(s).
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    I think they have real issues with ego and self worth. They also seem to think that they are funny when they mostly prove that they are idiots.
    It is really confusing when there is an entire thread of one person's identities talking to each other.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Why is the sky blue?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    ^^^ lol
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Well if you're juice, you can trust all your other aliases and be top 3 or 4 trusted. Wonder how they remember the passwords to all of them?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^should've said "all your other aliases can trust you."
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    “For those who do this... Why post under multiple identities?”

So they have someone to talk to.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s too complicated for me to create aliases. I’m fine with my old boring self.

For others - I’m guessing it allows them to post under a different persona. Since it’s online - you might not know who is which persona. Of course - in real life - it’s probably a dude in a trailer park with BBQ stains dripped on his T-shirt...
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    They want to keep you guessing as to which one is the real ass hole.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "They want to keep you guessing as to which one is the real ass hole."

Yeah. Except juice. He wants credit for his troll accounts. But i had no idea who randle/tony/willwonka/fullmetal was at first. Still no idea who the rickthelion characters are.(still think its either juice or dougster).
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I have a hard time maintaining 3 of them.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Everything written here is by a juice alias.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    To hide the fact that they spend 10 hours a day posting on this site rather than 10 people spending 1 hour.
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    Can we have a glossary somewhere that details who is who? Maybe in the FAQS?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It would be fun to see a diagram of the users and all of their aliases. It would be like a perverted TUSCL family tree!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Too much spare time.

Too much invested in a forum for guys that like titty bars.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I don’t get it either.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    What Call.Me.Israel said! Too much spare time on their hands, Probably true for me too. Generally, I think the multiple alias members see themselves as “TUSCL entertainers”.

Personally, the aliases don’t bother me. Good to see folks laughing and having fun. Too much serious shit happening in the world. TUSCL is a great place to relax, and relieve boredom.

Love the fact people are FREE to use this forum in multiple ways. The diversity of thought and sense of community is awesome!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It would be interesting if Founder listed the multiple accounts that have the same IP address
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Absolutely amazing someone is doing it right now in this thread.

Reasons people do it - some good - some bad.

1. Some people are truly narcissistic, example: Doug having complete conversations with himself in a thread under multiple aliases.

2. Some people do it for satire - like San Jose gay and Rick the animals. Some of these aliases IMO are truly funny and welcome.

3. Some people create an alias so they can anonymously lash out at other members.

4. Members create a “new identity” because their old one was ridiculed and they lost credibility with it.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "Absolutely amazing someone is doing it right now in this thread."

Wouldn't surprise me...

Who is it??? Lol
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I think it is hilarious when the poor multi-alias fool/troll can't even maintain the separation between the two. If you are going to bother, at least be a fucking "professional" about it and maintain the facade.
  • rickthelion
    7 years ago
    I agree with the ape that began this thread. Only dumbass wildebeest post using multiple aliases.

No rick would engage in such behavior.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    But does mamisan give good yanky wanky to her other aliases? (Juice, is this you?)
  • anon_question
    7 years ago
    To spare my real login from being ridiculed when I have a serious question.

But more than that, if I review clubs I frequent, answer all the questions you guys ask, etc., does it really take long for club managers and maybe more likely the girl to know who you are?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion