tuscl

New to stripping to support her herion addiction

Sunday, February 25, 2018 10:47 AM
My 29yr old daughter just recently started stripping to support and feed her addiction to that nasty ass herion. It breaks my heart and sickens me to my core. She is so fucked up on that shit it is controlling her mind and decisions. She is selling her soul and isnt even the daughter I've always known. I have no idea who she is anymore. It is just so sad that only reason she is stripping is for herion.

22 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Sorry to hear that.
  • Crazymama4u
    6 years ago
    Thanks. It really sucks.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I’m sorry. The worst thing is that stripping will support her habit, and her rock bottom just got lower :( You, and your family, should get therapy for yourselves, if you haven’t already. This board prolly won’t make you feel better about it all.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Sorry I hope somehow she gets help.
  • Darkblue999
    6 years ago
    Lock her up in a room. Tell her to read books and watch TV. Stay with her few days and spend time with her. Ask her to take any job other than stripping. Tell her she will go to jail if he don't stop taking heroin.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Stripping is the symptom, not the problem
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Your daughter will lie to you and steal from you. If she's been a heroin addict long, you already know that.
  • hotdog0007
    6 years ago
    Do NOT enable her in any way. Do NOT give her money for ANY reason. She will not, I repeat, never get off drugs until SHE wants to, no matter what you, or any one else says to her.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    On the positive side. If she is over weight the heroin use will help her to lose weight.
  • reviewerx
    6 years ago
    Sorry to hear that. :(
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Sorry to hear that your daughter is an addict - and stripping to support her habit. I don’t think stripping is a healthy way to make money when a girl is addicted. As has been said above - stripping will probably make her bottom even lower. I’d recommend finding a group that will help your family deal with the family side of the addiction (like ALANON). Then I’d recommend speaking with your daughter about trying to get clean. It’s doubtful she will get clean until she’s hit bottom. She might not be close to her bottom yet. It’s an insidious addiction - and it’s very difficult to break its bonds - but it can be done. It requires a lot of support - and it seems that you are ready to help in any way you can - and she needs you to support her -
  • elvis2
    6 years ago
    I lost my 37 year old son to drugs 4 months ago. Heroin, among other stuff. He had become an expert liar, manipulator, thief, etc.For over 5 years and over 50 grand I tried to straighten him out. Nothing you can do will stop her until she wants to quit. Nothing else will work until she hits bottom and realizes she has to quit. Or die.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    I have a great deal of experience in this area due to 9 years with my addict ATF. Several have said, “ till she hits bottom”. And while that may be true for some, in other cases it’s more that they won’t work on getting clean until they have an overwhelming reason to be sober. My ATF bottomed out when she was homeless & penniless in Worcester, MA and told a dealer that she was a stripper and agreed to give him a lap dance in a parking garage in exchange for dope. He raped her and beat the shit out of her, leaving her freezing with no dope. She got into detox, came out clean and was using again within a week. She finally met a guy at an NA meeting who is clean, has a work ethic that won’t quit as well as a very good paying union job, and who is working to get custody of his daughter. They fell in love, but he won’t have her unless she is straight. She’s currently not dancing ( he won’t have a stripper girl friend), has not used any coke or opioids in a few months and still feels shitty kicking her benzo habit. She tells me she has a positive reason to get & stay sober, but that they both have baggage and are both seeing therapists in order to deal with their issues. I’ve helped her without any expectation of repayment because she’s a special person with a great deal of potential whose company I enjoyed for many years. I’ve talked with both of them about what factors have led them to be chronic drug users and to have relapsed as often as they have. In both cases they attribute their past failings to emotional reasons. Not legal; not family; not hitting bottom; but more being emotionally upset, having easy access to the drugs, and having money - he by boosting & her by hooking. They’ve both overdosed numerous times and death doesn’t scare them ( in fact they’ve both stated that at times they would have welcomed dying). Today they live their lives one day at a time, but are beginning to formulate long range plans. I also know a guy who just relapsed after being clean for 12 years. Addiction is insidious
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ good to hear an update. I’m glad things are going well right now. One important think you need to do is make sure your daughter is on some kind of reliable birth control. Pay for it, and drive her, if you have to. Like the shot, or an implant. The last thing you need is to raise a grand kid w birth defects, who goes back and forth, gets molested by some druggy in her home, and winds up w issues, as well.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Good luck in getting your daughter drug free again. I never touched the stuff and don't know much about it except that you don't want to start. Some clubs get raided if they find out any drugs are in the club. Many work places have drug policies just to get hired. I guess that doesn't apply to many strip clubs.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Bj99 you brought up a very important point, one of my best friends, daughter, died at the age of 34 of a drug overdose last year. She left a preteen daughter long before she died with her parents to raise. Fortunately the child is healthy and thriving , but my friends in their early seventies, as much as they love their granddaughter, are hard pressed, to deal with the needs of a 12 year old, the drugs made their retirement a living hell. My friend confessed to me, as sad as he was to lose his daughter, he felt relieved when she passed, his sleepless nights, all of the fears, tears, and other problems finally coming to an end.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    Children of druggies is prolly a bigger issue than druggies themselves. It’s starts a horrible cycle that last for generations, and is a drain on society and family. And, almost wishing their own child would od is not uncommon of grandparents struggling for custody of their abused grandchildren. Just try not enabling, once your own child is using your grandchildren as pawns, and exposing them to deviants, and neglect. I’d do just ab whatever it took to incentivize her to get in implant. Preventing a drug addict from having kids should be their family’s top priority.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^custody was never an issue they’ve had custody since the child was born, but for people in their late sixties and mid seventies dealing with a child after raising their own is hard. I personally never had this problem, but I have been friends with thes folks very close for over thirty years, it is a real life tragedy.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    They are lucky. A lot of addicts use their children to collect their ss (for their disabilities that their addiction gave them), and for the social services that children come w.
  • datinman
    6 years ago
    It strikes me as odd that an approximately 50 year old mother that just found out her daughter is a heroin addicted stripper would create an account in a pro strip club forum complete with a sexy avatar. If you are for real, not a troll, you have my sympathies. You have received several thoughtful and empathetic responses. However, you would be better served joining Nar-Anon than TUSCL.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Bj99 The child was taken away from the mother at birth by CPS and my friend has always had custody. He’s a former neighbor fairly affluent, the issue is such a nightmare all over this country. I wonder sometimes if my generation (baby boomers) caused it with their overwhelming tolerance for drug abuse starting in the early 1960s. I know drug abuse didn’t start then and it has always been a part of society, but prior to that it was a very small subset of of the population not such a large group.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Justintolook makes a very good point. I didn’t get those details previously, but now I do, and it seems a bit odd. Maybe the mom has some history working in strip clubs too? If that’s the mom in the photo - she’s holding up quite well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion