tuscl

One breast noticeably larger than the other ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
I come across this once in a while - it's a bit of a turnoff but I also understand there's nothing really she could do about-it.

One thing is for their to be a slight difference and both boobs may not look exactly the same; but in the context of natural boobs, have you encountered a dancer w/ natural boobs that as soon as you touched them it was obvious they were not the same-size and the difference was more than slight - what was your reaction?

28 comments

• georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    There are very few women with natural boobs who are 100% symmetrical. Most have one breast that is noticeably, if not significantly, larger than the other.

I don’t worry about the normal variation. It’s not as if I’m perfect.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    VM’s avi has this issue.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^That comment just made me laugh out loud.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    At least it is one being larger than the other instead of being smaller.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @gmd

I'm not talking about not having complete symmetry - I don't notice that big a disparity w/ 98% of dancers - I'm talking about one once in a while that makes me take notice when I don't w/ most other dancers
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Its pretty common really with natural boobs. In fact every girl who I have known with naturals has at least a very slight difference. Its a good tell they are really natural. I never really found it a turn off but except I have seen extreme cases. I think its more noticible if she is a b or a c cup.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i had a sometimes girlfriend with this problem. she still fucked good.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    Yes. I either suck on one or blow on the other until they're the same size. Problem solved :)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Oh yeah, they never are perfectly symmetrical, check out the micro breasts Hj99 has, one is 1/2'' long, the other 1 mm. :)
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ wow @dickroman.

Have you thought of applying to be a writer for SNL? Your comments are 24K comedy gold.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @Papi, I’ve never encountered a pair that were so jarringly different that it was a turn off. I’ve heard of large differences, but I’ve never personally seen such.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Another argument in favor of breast enhancement.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I had a fave like this once. She was an all natural with one C cup and one D. Both were perky and wonderful to me. I had no problem with them although I do prefer symmetry. She was a PAWG and gave high mileage LDK dances. Also an 8+ with a gorgeous face.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    They don't pay enough, maybe for you, flagooner. :)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Juice and I will be down at the IR soon, flagooner. Come on down !!!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I’ve seen this a few times where it was very noticeable. On the right girl, Mary Jane gets quite turned on by it
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've got 20/20 vision and I don't recall seeing anything significant. Maybe just luck.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    One of the older strippers at the club I go to now has that issue. The odd thing is that she doesn't have especially large tits. I wonder if she had implants she got removed at some point. Not that that will stop me from buying dances from her.
  • montataboy
    7 years ago
    Went to Big Daddy's in NO LA in the mid 80s for my virgin strip club visit. First girl out the right is smaller than the left. Felt bad for her....
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    wonder why i haven't noticed this
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I haven't noticed it visually, noticed it while feeling the boobs during a dance.

I've noticed it with 3 ebonies 2 of them had DDs and one had very firm large-Bs - on all 3-occasions rhe left boob was larger than the right
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I see it occasionally. There is one girl that comes to mind reading this thread, although I haven't seen her in a while. She worked the Broward clubs mostly but she lives further south & convinced me to give the Playhouse a try a while back. Pretty face, great ass, nice leggs, tight mid section, but her tits weren't my type. They were pretty large, one larger than the other, both kinda saggy but not deflated. I think she was some kind of Caribbean, Jamacian/Trini/Dominican, something like that. Her's were visibly different. It wasn't really that big of a deal, I was more disappointed in the saggyness than the asymmetry. I still got dances from her.

I've noticed when feeling on a couple of skinnier white chicks with smaller chests, but it didn't bother me at all. Its easier to notice a small difference in a small B I'm thinking. I never really gave it much thought.

What gets me more is the fake ones that aren't the same. I see those at Diamond Dolls periodically, seems like there is always one or two girls in there with exceptionally bad fakes. Those are turnoffs, but in fairness I'm generally not interested before I notice it. It just seals the deal if there is any doubt.

• orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I heard it was normal on tv. For some odd reason I rarely ever notice it. I think it's because I'm a guy and when I see boobs, I'm like boobs, yeah, and not doing a comparative analysis on the shape of them.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    orionsmith lol i think that's why i haven't noticed.

but i'm gonna start paying extra attention to this from now on.....only because i'm curious
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I heard that @galiziabob discovered that his favorite has one testicle bigger than the other.
  • galiziabob.sabbatical
    7 years ago
    Haha flagooner. Left one bigger than the right! It's a girl, it's still a girl!
    I have seen girls with differences in breast size. If its not huge then I don't care.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    As already state, it's probably more noticeable in smaller boobs. There was a beautiful stripper with DDs and she told me hers were different sized, and asked if i could notice. She seemed quite sad when i said i could. It wasn't obvious, but there was a difference, probably half a cup size or so. Didn't bother me and if she said nothing, i probably wouldn't have cared at all. Didn't care much afterward either. It probably bothered her a lot. If she was B cups with a similar difference, it still wouldn't bother me much, even if it would have been more noticeable.
  • mikka22
    7 years ago
    I had this one crazy dancer who wouldn’t leave me alone because I made the mistake of throwing too many singles on stage that was meant for the other dancer. She had a botched implant and she literally had one tit that looked like a deflated football and the other one was perfect. It was weird
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion