tuscl

How common is it to be licked by a stripper during a LD?

lolruned
Your Friendly Neighborhood Average Guy
Friday, February 23, 2018 8:58 PM
This is during a $20 LD

13 comments

• ButterMan
    6 years ago
    Not that common but I wouldn't complain...LoL
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    Depends on where she is licking
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Not common - have had some lick my neck with the tip of her tongue and a bit more common sticking their tongue in my ear - and some have licked my nips
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    It depends on what flavor you are....
  • hotdog0007
    6 years ago
    I like the licking a lot lower and yes many times. Neck, ear cheek and even tonsils have hsd their turns.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Never happened to me. But I did have a stripper choke me during a dance.
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    It happens to me from time to time, usually the ears which is a major turn on. Sometimes the dick directly or over the pants. Not as often are my cheeks.
  • crazyjoe
    6 years ago
    I got licked to the center of my tootsie pop
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ @LDK I've had that happen exactly once in my clubbing history, and it was by a civvie MILF that came with her husband. Apparently they were swingers. Happened right at the bar too. Glad I was wearing my lounge shorts that evening.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    The girls usually start licking me before they do dances. Most girls do not. For the ones that do, I must taste good or they are into oral. Licking my ear seems weird. Licking down below feels good. I did have one or two girls lick my fingers and suck on my fingers, one girl sucked on every finger. I remember one dancer licked my arm and said I tasted good, I used to not like anyone licking me so much but after one or two girls locked and sucked down below, I figure if they like licking and sucking that much, I'm not going to complain. I had a dream this morning where one girl spent the night with me and was busy licking and sucking. I was pretending to ignore her like I was sleeping but not all of me was. She acted like she was hungry.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Some people count sheep to help them go to sleep, I count licks or sucks.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chumps game. Select the girl you want and start feeding her money and let a front room makeout session ensue. Then when it is time for your own pants to come down, you invite her to the back room. Then take her home with you and continue to see her regularly. SJG
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    6 years ago
    "If they start biting your neck hard enough to leave teeth marks it means they really want to know if you were telling the truth when you told them you're single." Ha, I never thought of that. Dancers seem to lick and kiss my neck/ears all the time, and although I don't necessarily mind biting, I do hate it when they leave a mark.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion