Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

"Hook up" link on this site

TheFiddler

Rhode Island

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is that site legit or is it just a scam to get your credit card info? Anyone ever use it before?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Go fiddle yourself and save $300

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

What site? Can you provide a screen shot?

Profile picture for orionsmith
orionsmith
•

Oh I see it, had to shrink the screen. It's like hidden messages.

Profile picture for TheFiddler
TheFiddler
•

Thanks for your invaluable contribution MackTruck. If the link is telling the truth, then hook ups are free. Who knows, that's why I'm asking.

It's a hookup site, and I know it's an add, but I figured since it was on this site I figured it might be worth checking out. So far it seems like bots are trying desperately for me to enter my CC info for a "Free" membership upgrade. Sounds scammy.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Founder would probably be best able to answer your question.

I’d be careful about entering any information too. Those sites let you join for free - but then want your credit card to answer any messages. It’s always a few messages that pop up initially.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement