tuscl

Fucking ground hog don't know shit.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Forecasting 80 degrees in Atlanta today. Perfect for wearing shorts to the club.

9 comments

• Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Hell it was 80 in Baltimore yesterday but it isn't going to be today.......thinking the little rat is bi-polar.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Ground hog still knows more than my local weather reporters.
    Fucking reporters get it wrong so often it’s better to do the opposite of what they say.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    twentyfive---yep where you live I agree. When I am in the area for work trying to get a correct forecast from any of the AM weather people is impossible.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^their forecasts are so fucking bad it causes problems with my business. We schedule shit and then they cause cancellations, or they miss it totally and we’re stuck with the costs.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    Ice rain that turned into snow again in Cleveland....my girl kept me warm last nigh though...:)
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Shadow at is wanting to fuck ground hogs now... what next
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    The advancement in technology, with all the different forecast models, has brought about one of my pet peeves - hyper sensitivity to weather. As 25 references, people spend enormous amounts of time, money and energy making advance decisions that wind up being unnecessary because people get so anxious. Coupled with this phenomenon, is the incredible increase in tornado warnings based only on "hook echo" data on radar. People are running for their basements, scared to death, for non-existent tornadoes. In the past, a certified spotter had to confirm the existence. Drives me freakin crazy.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    At one time I considered majoring in meteorology but decided not to. I don't get as excited by the guys on the weather channel by thunder snow and other weather events. I did experience several snow thunderstorms years before Jim Cantore made it famous.
    I've also experienced some natural events they've never seen. Simply amazing are my words for the other things I've seen.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I thought you were obsessed with fucking a hedgehog, not a groundhog.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion