tuscl

BAD RAP EXTINCT

erika steele
chat model, dancer
Hello.. this is ERIKA from the LUCKY LADY CABARET SWEET SPRINGS MISSOURI and I would like to see a couple of positive reviews for this club.. we're trying to shake the BAD RAP that sometimes gets in the way of the positives of this club.. hopefully you'll come in and judge for yourselves.. thank you.. ERIKA EXOTIC DANCER EXOTIC LOOK - ALL AMERICAN..

21 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If you expect the readers here to give your club a try, you had better come up with some good reasons. No alcohol and $40 dances from what the reviews say are unattractive dancers doesn't get it. I suggest you use the update club details feature for starters. Hours of operation,features, etc.
  • anon4231
    7 years ago
    Well, at least it's a clearly-marked club ad. :V

Remember, you don't clean up your rep in a day. Tidy the place up, get some hot dancers in, post some pictures somewhere (Facebook, website, etc.,) and maybe you'll attract some people. And there's a -recent- review that indicates that nothing has changed since the earlier bad reviews.

And remember - lying/posting false pictures might get a couple of people in once, but you'll lose out even more in the long term once the reviews hit. Shitty management is just as bad as - if not worse than - a shitty club.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Show us your tits
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The problem is not w/ the reviews - the problem is with the club - if the club was better, so would be the reviews - it's not complicated.

Many on here have been clubbing as long as you've been alive and know the difference b/w a good/good-value club and a not good/good-value club.

• TFP
    7 years ago
    LMAO! After reading this thread I went to read some of the reviews of this place. And happened upon this hilarious review: https://www.tuscl.net/rev.php?id=222868&…

I know that review is old. But the latest ones share the same sentiments.

All I have to say to the OP is, you've got your work cut out for you. Because from what I've read no one in the world will would want to come to your club after reading the reviews here.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    An excerpt from one of the reviews:

"... This club is proof positive that over-the-road truckers are convinced that the average stripper weighs over 200 pounds. When I pulled in, it should have told me something that there were four cattle trucks in the parking lot....after going inside and seeing the dancers, I wondered if those trucks were what brought these girls to work! Holy shit ..."

Ouch!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Sounds like your kind of club papi.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^lol the same review I linked! I love reading reviews where the reviewer has a great sense of humor.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    From another review:

"... There were four girls there. The smallest had to be 245 pounds. I go 6'" and 260, and they intimidated me ..."

Ouch part deux!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I’m not planning to ever visit Sweet Springs Missouri. And I do not enjoy fat women. But in the extraordinarily unlikely event that both of those things radically changes, I’ll look you up Erika for my blow job.
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    Ol' ERIKA should have expected exactly the type of replies given. Classic
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    We keeps it real all up in here
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Be careful, JS69, the dancer might bite it off. :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    On behalf of TUSCL I apologized for these rude dudes, show us your titties.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Missouri is a shithole.

Well, the Ozarks are a fun vacation, but the rest of it...
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Can you believe that she gave me a trust? :)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    It doesn’t sounds like a bad rap at all. Soda drink hustle, seedy location and way of treating customer (door buz!), crappy dances w fat strippers, requiring a guy to have a drink at all times, no pole,40.00 bikini dances.. I think the scores are actually very generous.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Wow. That is a kind of a legendary club on this site for how bad it is. Props to you for trying to turn it around.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    And am I the only one in this thread that's actually been to Lucky Lady Cabaret? A couple times in fact. I can confirm it is was as bad as the reviews indicate on both visits. That was 5 years ago at least.
  • erika steele
    7 years ago
    Hello.. hmmm.. Im sorry about your visit 5 years ago.. its getting better.. Ive been there for about 9 months..
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    I'm curious how long you've been in the game as a stripper. Is Lucky Lady the first club you've worked at or have you tried other ones in the greater KC area? Or maybe you're from a different place?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion