tuscl

SCing in the Snow

IHearVoices
954 (South Florida)
Saturday, February 17, 2018 3:48 PM
This is probably a dumb question, and I imagine a similar question has been asked at some point but...is there any advantage to SCing in snow or other bad weather conditions? On one hand, I'm thinking fewer guys will be out and there may be 'deals' to be had. On the other hand, it's Saturday night and most PLs here are probably used to driving in snow. This stuff is supposed to keep falling until midnight and I think we're supposed to get about 5 inches. Right now I can't tell where the driveway ends and the street starts. I'll probably wait until Monday, but if there's a chance at a discount...well, it wouldn't be the first dumb decision I've made.

10 comments

• Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    I'm guessing you and I are in roughly the same neighborhood......I have no plans on going out tonight. I can drive in the snow.....problem is many of the other people on the road can't and I saw enough nonsense today watching the crazed run around as if 5 inches of snow is the end of the world..... You might find a few more deals. Than again you might find yourself in a five car pile up.....
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I just get out my dog sled.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    I'm in central PA. Great point about others not being able to drive. I think that sealed it on me staying in tonight. Dog sled sounds cool, but I don't have any dogs. It'd be cool to pull up at the club with eight huskies, though.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Anybody using a snowmobile or skis.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i personally have not had a snow situation happen to me yet. butt snow is not impossible at my favorite club in tijuana.
  • DRDave
    6 years ago
    My buddy and I had an insane experience in the snow at the legendary David Daniels on the Berlin Turnpike in Newington CT. Maybe 15 or 20 guys out in horrible weather with 10 strippers from Bridgeport. First and only time I saw a real dildo show and unbelievable mileage. Blowjobs for all my friends. 20 years later it remains a story not topped. The Henderson brothers who owned David Daniels were outlaws. It was great. The bathroom was a hole in the floor.
  • IHearVoices
    6 years ago
    Now that would be worth making a bad decision. Even though the snow stopped early and they've unexpectedly plowed the roads already, I'm still staying in tonight. I'd go out if there was a Follies type club or even an Ebony Inn, but this is Harrisburg.
  • DandyDan
    6 years ago
    Most of the time, the clubs I am familiar with close up if there is too much snow. The strippers have to drive in it, too, and many of them shouldn't.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    No snow here, so I can't SC in it even if I wanted to :) I enjoy going in the pouring rain (or what counts as a hard rain out here, but would be considered a shower in most other places). It can be a bit of a crapshot -- far fewer customers, but many of the girls will stay home, too. But if you do find a girl, it will be a high value afternoon. Best of all is if you have an ATF, and get her to meet you at the club. Some of my most fun stories are from rainy afternoons, where there were so few customers that my ATF and I were joined by as many as 3 of her stripper friends at my table. This is Subraman in full glory LOL ... Slamming shots and talking shit with a bunch of strippers who have given up for the afternoon (except my ATF, who will be making her usual from me). Good times, man. Good times.
  • grand1511
    6 years ago
    Based on my vast experience with this as I live in Minnesota, significant snow means few if any dancers at the club. Some can't get to the club; some skip thinking there won't be many customers. It doesn't preclude any fun times being had, but the odds drop way down because hardly anyone is there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion