tuscl

An Amazing ITC Romp

Last summer there were some threads here on tuscl about public sex acts with strippers. These salacious stories tormented me because I had experienced nothing remotely close to anything described in these threads. I finally decided that these stories had to be bullshit. Now, I am not so sure. Maybe you guys weren't bull shitting after all. I had a doozy last week. Believe me or call bull shit on me - it is your choice. It is a pretty spicy tale so here it is.<p>This happened last week during my Eastern stopover on my return to Ranch farmerart after my European vacation. I met this Eastern European dancer who works in my favourite Toronto area club - I had just never encountered her previously. She is about 40 years old and has a very attractive face with the cutest laugh lines in her cheeks. Her figure remains spectacular. Intelligent to boot - she speaks five languages including heavily accented English. She moves with the lithe grace of a catwalk model (though she certainly is not one of those stick figures).<p>I was having lunch in the club when I saw her on stage. I was in lust instantly and expressed my interest in her as explicitly as I could with body language, smiles, leers. No fool she. She walked straight over to me after she finished her stage set. I pushed out the adjoining stool for her and offered to share my lunch with her.<p>"How you know I hongry? You be mind scanner?" she asks with a throaty laugh.<p> Lousy English but superb SS! I laugh too. She eats with gusto giving me knowing glances as she does. Last bite - she stands up and takes my hand and says:<p> "Ve go up now. Follow." Not a question, a statement.<p>I do as I am bidden, enjoying the sight of her glorious ass in my field of vision; I slap it playfully. She twitches sexily. She chooses an alcove of curtained couches arranged in an arc against the wall. Each cubicle has a comfortable foot stool for the dancer to use. She points me to a couch and commands:<p>"Sit. Take out balt."<p>I remove my belt and sit down. She starts moving sweetly in time to the music somehow shedding all her costume without me even noticing. One moment clothed - the next moment swaying in front of me in all her naked glory. She slides her body against mine then sits down next to me on the couch and drapes her body over mine inviting my caresses.<p>"Show me schwanz." she orders<p> I open my pants and show her the rare diamond cutter she has created.<p>"Aah! Tik van. I like very much tik van."<p>More caresses; she moistens nicely.<p> "Is time now." she purrs as she puts on the condom and lowers herself onto me to start bouncing. She soon stops and stands aside.<p>"Not like" she says as she looks around. She jams two other foot stools with ours to form something almost bed-like. She lays on her back, spreads her legs, and beckons me forward with her finger. This puts her body outside of our cubicle but, not one to decline such an invitation I enter her and start thrusting happily. We soon get a smooth rhythm going as she matches me heave for thrust. She suddenly grabs a fistful of my shirt and chest hair, pulls me down to her and grunts:<p>"Harder."<p> I obey and start really working her over. She responds like a champion with ever more vigourous heaves and starts sighing and moaning. She throws her head back and closes her eyes. I continue and then...........I hear voices!! I look up and see two dancers and their customers walking past this spectacle through the alcove. The two girls ignore us and one of the guys makes a point of looking away but the other guy stares slack-jawed at us. I am sure I have a goofy shit-eating grin on my face but there is no way in hell I am stopping now! My lady sees nothing and just gets progressively louder with her funny noises. The audience is gone but I hear a "Holy Shit" and some girlish giggles as one of the couples settles into their cubicle. My lady is really loud now so I hug her to my chest trying to muffle her. She looks at me wild-eyed and grinds her pubic bone hard into me.<p>Moments later I finish too and we collapse back onto the couch in our cubicle. Calming down in the afterglow, we start laughing. I tell her about our brief audience and ask her if she will get in trouble.<p> "Don' vorry. Dose girls shit me - I crack der azzes!"<p> I suspect she would, too. After we settle down, get cleaned up, and more or less compose ourselves we talk some more.<p>"You dam good fuck, art. never had like dat for maybe tventy year. You come Toronto ve fuck more, Ok?"<p> I assure her that she is in the top two of my entire life. And, Yes, P.:<p> Ven I come Toronto, ve fuck more.

7 comments

• txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    This should help nengneng understand the proper way to feed a stripper.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    Reminds me of...."Dear Penthouse letters, I never thought anything like this would happen to me..."

Congrats Art! I'm glad to see someone having a hell of a good time out there!
  • jackslash
    13 years ago
    We should have an award for best sex writing on this discussion board. I nominate famerart's piece for this year's award.
  • bigdude012
    13 years ago
    damn almost makes me want to go to Canada
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Well, that's a saucey read Art!

Makes me long for Toronto again. If I'll have anything left after Detroit...
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    Good job art!! Few can claim to have accomplished missionary in a normal (non-brothelitized)strip club.
  • bhunter5252
    13 years ago
    I agree with jackslash.

Art did not mention if she counted songs....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion