tuscl

Detroit Question

lotsoffun201
Vegas Baby
Thursday, February 15, 2018 3:22 PM
So Im going to find myself in the Detroit area again for my yearly pilgrimage. I generally go to Flight Club since its near where I stay. Recent reviews have been good particularly with the rule tightening along the 8 mile corridor. My question is this: I am partial to middle eastern women (my spirit animal) and was wondering where might be the best place to have a better chance of running into one at a club. Since Dearborn is the middle eastern capital of the US I figured BT or Criket might be the best shot. Any personal experiences would be helpful, and if there is a particular girl to look for at a particular club, feel free to PM in order to keep things off the board. Thanks in advance

12 comments

• clubdude
    6 years ago
    Years ago I do recall one at the Colisium on 8 Mile. Maybe one or two atthe defunct Penthouse Club, so they might of gravitated to Flight Club or the Colisium.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Although the middle eastern capital, I very seldom see a dancer that isn’t anything other than African American or Caucasian in the D. You may want to check out Panthenon (I think I spelled that wrong) which is a few minutes down the road from Flight Club. It is mostly African American dancers but a lot of middle eastern dudes hang out there. It is on the same “level” as BTs Dearborn quality wise. I always go to Flight Club then down to BTs if I can’t find anyone I like at Flight Club. If I’m in the D for 2 nights I will usually spend my next night up on 8 mile at Coli, Players and Penthouse but I guess Penthouse is off the list for now.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    Very rare to see an Arabic dancer. While Dearborn is home to the largest concentration of Arabs outside of the Middle East, it doesn't translate that way into strip clubs. I've been to all the clubs recently in the Dearborn area, your best call is to still stick with the FC. There's plenty of darker dancers there that come close to what you're looking for
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Middle eastern men run some strip clubs like Landing Strip and Subi's. However, you won't see their women dancing there. The culture does not allow women the freedom to strip. Q. What is the difference between a Christian stripper and a Muslim stripper? A. A Christian stripper gets stoned before she takes off her clothes.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    What's the difference between jackslash and the rest of us ? He's going to get stoned with these jokes. Stick to lasagna, you consistently get gold medals. :)
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    In all the years, 1976-2018 that I've clubbed here in the D, I don't recall any mid-Eastern dancers. It's a cultural thing like Jack notes above. Allah frowns on open display of the women's nudity, now I imagine in their countries, in the tents of the sheikhs, princes and kings, anything goes.
  • georgebailey
    6 years ago
    I've met some, but only because they told me they were. Sometimes a middle eastern person might look or dress in a certain way, and it sounds like you're looking for a stereotypical look. For instance, I like Italian women. I'm sure there are plenty of Italian women dancing. Plenty of middle eastern women too.
  • rl27
    6 years ago
    I met one Lebanese dancer at Henry's and one at Criket my last time there. A few years earlier a different dancer at Henry's seemed a bit worried about people finding out she worked there, and kept asking me if I was an Arab. I had to reassure her several times that I am Italian.
  • Uprightcitizen
    6 years ago
    I have run into a few ME girls but its not common. I believe Silver Cricket and BT's is your best random shot. There was one that could have been an ATF but I let that one slip away (a tall Iraqi) because my plate was full. She doesnt dance anymore and I still think about what could have been with her. I love dark almond eyes and am partial to brunettes.
  • dancewdcpa
    6 years ago
    I agree they do seem rare but I recall a cute shorter dancer at Criket about a year ago. Long dark hair and pierced nipples. Thought she was Hispanic but she said she was Iraqi.
  • lotsoffun201
    6 years ago
    Thanks for the info everyone. I’m guessing it’s going to be a long shot. I’m going to keep an eye on the review boards in case there are any developments as my trip comes closer
  • 1Chanman
    6 years ago
    Closest I've had is one Turkish woman that used to work at FC. She was in her 30s but had a banging body (tits, hips, butt, legs, etc.). She generally would try and get the business guys. I. Usually had BBBJTC with her, sometimes sex, but usually I wouldn't make it that long cuz her BBBJ was soooo good. She was definitely trying to suck you dry. The other one I had was a Hispanic/Arabic spinner mix? Found her at PC. She was passionate and a good lay and great as long a you didn't look at her face too closely. Otherwise, mostly black and white with a couple Asians who are overpriced or will only do dance and tug
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion