tuscl

Where In The World In Dougster???

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Thursday, February 15, 2018 9:36 AM
I know where Carmen is, she’s in San Diego with Subraman. Where do you think Dougie is? Raising hell on a bass fishing message board? Maybe one about vinyl records, or a weight watchers message board? I mean damn, I just lost $200k in bitcoin value and I need some advice!!!!

21 comments

• twentyfive
    6 years ago
    He’s driving the SJG church camper bus, he went on that Mexican toda la noche Tour. As he was leaving he left you a message, said something about shorting Huffy.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Shorting Huffy. Damn why didn’t I think of that. I bet SJG and Doug are in Tijuana right now trying to sell Huffy bikes to make up for the Bitcoin losses.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    He's running his 12 other troll accounts, right here! 0% chance he's gone, man! He just retired his main nick for a while (assuming he's not still on a timeout)
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I think he’s the reason the Russians found out that supercomputer of there’s was hooked up to the internet when it wasn’t supposed to be. Rumor is he was using it to mine bitcoins. Elsewhere he’s online arguing whether sex with robots with Artificial Intelligence is A) prostitution or just B) masturbation for lonely, horny Japanese men. Prolly B. 42% chance he’s in a Mexican jail near San Diego sharing a cell with Mr. Magoo (always wondered what happened to that guy). I used to love his cartoons.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Okay, shorting huffy is pure gold. Cannot top that.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    Yeah that was a good one.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's adorable that you think he's not still here. Lurking if nothing else.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    Changed his name to Waldo.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    lol @ shorting Huffy!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    Doug is more in the background since he became the KING of Tuscl.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Shailynn, you don't seriously think that I'd have money in bitcoin, or in the general stock market either, not when that money could be used for my own ventures? SJG
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    What venture would that be @SJG, shorting Schwinn LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Twentyfive, always wanting to be the first to bash his forehead against a steel and concrete privacy wall. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    And I do like the construction and workmanship on classic Schwinns a great deal more than the way Huffy's have been made. Today's Huffys? [view link] I don't know if these are still made in Dayton or not, or if the same people own Huffy, but it looks lots better. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    [view link] Accounting irregularities and then filling for bankruptcy in 2004. The brand name "Huffy" is now owned by the Chinese company Alliance Cycle Industry Co., Ltd, who then licenses its use back to the Huffy Corporation as a ruse to appear as a US-based company. Neither the design, marketing, nor manufacture of Huffy Bicycles is done in the US. [16] Crown Equipment Corporation now uses the former Huffy U.S. bicycle factory in Celina, Ohio, to produce forklifts. Schwinn does not really exist anymore either. SJG
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    "Schwinn does not really exist anymore either." Just like your organization
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Hell of a privacy wall Lloyd, Trump's border wall LOL
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    You keep bashing your head against it, you're going to get to be like one of those punch drunk fighters. SJG
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    The proposed wall has actually been tested. Big article on it today. Looks like no one can scale the 24 foot version and therefore the 30 foot version need not be built. That way we can take less from entitlement programs to pay for it.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^Bet they come over it in an airplane LOL It still isn’t as good as Lloyd’s privacy wall. LOL
  • minion_to_SJG
    6 years ago
    Dougster opened the puzzle box. He is now a member of the organization.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion