Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Mikaela Shiffren

azdd
azddVIP15237

On the prowl in Tucson and Phoenix

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Oh yeah, in a heartbeat. Wow, she is a dead ringer of a former Phoenix dancer at Bourbon Street and Christie's Tempe, who was a favorite for several years, including several amazing OTC sessions. Watching all of those YouTube videos of Mikaela's workouts has triggered some very nice memories! Imagine the muscles in her legs and ass wrapped around your head while your tongue is digging deep.....Schwinggg!

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She is hot! I agree. Since she looks so much like a hot dancer you’ve enjoyed - I’m sure it makes the Olympics even more worth watching!

I like the videos of her workouts. Seeing her working out with a weight plate on her back was hot!

Profile picture for Huntsman
Huntsman
•

I agree, very hot.

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

Exactly my type.

Profile picture for AnonymousJim
AnonymousJim
•

Reminds me of Sarah Chalke (Scrubs).

Chalke is a little better looking than her, but I wouldn't turn down a dance from either.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Yes, I admit to having impure thoughts about her.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

Had no idea of the name. Looked her up. Not at all my type. Also muscular, a real turnoff.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

She didn’t do ANYTHING for me, until I found this photo. Yeah she’s smokin hot going by this photo:

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

That’s definately a good pic in my book.

Profile picture for Clubber
Clubber
•

shailynn,

Definitely an improvement over previous pictures I saw, but still a no go for me.

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

If you search youtube, there is a video of her in a bikini doing the ice bucket challenge. There's another of her riding a unicycle in a very short pair of jean cutoffs. Good stuff!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The ice bucket bikini video is worth a watch. She looks very hot in a tiny bikini! The dude ogling her in the background - in basketball shorts - was probably enjoying his view too!

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

She is beyond hot to me. Fanfuckingtastic skier too. At one point this year, while winning her 10th slalom race in a row (sort of like gong 145 -17 in baseball), the announcers were giddy with excitement at the thought she had to "try" in the second run. She is so much better than the rest she seldom even goes hard in the second run.

Profile picture for SteveSutton
SteveSutton
•

Agreed 1000%, super hot.

W
wallanon
•

I hadn't really thought to check her our out until this thread, but it's a good assumption that a world class athelete is going to be rockin a tight bod.

Profile picture for anthony6613
anthony6613
•

Definitely hot. Some of the female curlers are very nice also.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

doesn't do a thing for me. different strokes for different folks

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement