tuscl

Mikaela Shiffren

azdd
On the prowl in Tucson and Phoenix
Thursday, February 15, 2018 6:19 AM
Oh yeah, in a heartbeat. Wow, she is a dead ringer of a former Phoenix dancer at Bourbon Street and Christie's Tempe, who was a favorite for several years, including several amazing OTC sessions. Watching all of those YouTube videos of Mikaela's workouts has triggered some very nice memories! Imagine the muscles in her legs and ass wrapped around your head while your tongue is digging deep.....Schwinggg!

16 comments

• Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    She is hot! I agree. Since she looks so much like a hot dancer you’ve enjoyed - I’m sure it makes the Olympics even more worth watching! I like the videos of her workouts. Seeing her working out with a weight plate on her back was hot!
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    I agree, very hot.
  • JohnSmith69
    6 years ago
    Exactly my type.
  • AnonymousJim
    6 years ago
    Reminds me of Sarah Chalke (Scrubs). Chalke is a little better looking than her, but I wouldn't turn down a dance from either.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Yes, I admit to having impure thoughts about her.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Had no idea of the name. Looked her up. Not at all my type. Also muscular, a real turnoff.
  • shailynn
    6 years ago
    She didn’t do ANYTHING for me, until I found this photo. Yeah she’s smokin hot going by this photo: [view link]
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    That’s definately a good pic in my book.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    shailynn, Definitely an improvement over previous pictures I saw, but still a no go for me.
  • azdd
    6 years ago
    If you search youtube, there is a video of her in a bikini doing the ice bucket challenge. There's another of her riding a unicycle in a very short pair of jean cutoffs. Good stuff!
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    The ice bucket bikini video is worth a watch. She looks very hot in a tiny bikini! The dude ogling her in the background - in basketball shorts - was probably enjoying his view too!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    She is beyond hot to me. Fanfuckingtastic skier too. At one point this year, while winning her 10th slalom race in a row (sort of like gong 145 -17 in baseball), the announcers were giddy with excitement at the thought she had to "try" in the second run. She is so much better than the rest she seldom even goes hard in the second run.
  • SteveSutton
    6 years ago
    Agreed 1000%, super hot.
  • wallanon
    6 years ago
    I hadn't really thought to check her our out until this thread, but it's a good assumption that a world class athelete is going to be rockin a tight bod.
  • anthony6613
    6 years ago
    Definitely hot. Some of the female curlers are very nice also.
  • GoVikings
    6 years ago
    doesn't do a thing for me. different strokes for different folks
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion