Wednesday, February 14, 2018 3:55 AM
how do you respond?

35 comments

• etsutwigg222
    6 years ago
    Let's go to the VIP and see !!!!
  • skibum609
    6 years ago
    My response is "I have no favorites". This is about variety, not having a relationship, since I could never find any woman superior to my wife. I like to ski and golf, but don't want to own a ski area or golf course. I like naked young women, but don't want to.......
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Suck on my dick for about fifteen minutes and I'll let you know after that.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    Depends on what her specialty is. I definately had a favorite bj girl. A favorite that I liked for DATY. And a favorite girl to fuck. Even had one that I thought was the best kisser. So, if she made the top 4 in the list, then I guess she could be considered “my favorite.”
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Well - do you still swallow?
  • beekers
    6 years ago
    Answer with as much honesty as she would if you ask her if you're handsome.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    You are certainly boner material.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    If a guy asked this, id ether tell him “you are one of my favorites,” or “ do you think you deserve to be my favorite?” And start chatting.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    My response is “I don’t play favorites. You are one of my favorite dancers. But you should already know that.” Asking if she’s my favorite is a bit clingy and has a subtle train of exclusivity - and both aren’t what I want from a dancer.
  • larryfisherman
    6 years ago
    My response is, “I like everyone”.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    I really feel like this kind of a question is a great opportunity to turn it around. You could ask, “are you saying you were my favorite before?” Or “do you still think you deserve to be my favorite?” In a playful way. It’s a great way to teasingly suggest anything she could do better. That’s what I do w customers. If she is expressing a desire to be your favorite, it’s an opportunity.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Better not to be in that situation, seeing a girl at the club only. You select and approach her, and gently steer it to rapid escalation so that you are often waking up in the mornings with her. From there, hard to say. For myself, such women will be getting to know the other members of the group I am building, into which they will likely be getting inducted. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    “You are today.”
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    “Let’s go on a hotel key wallet date and find out.” ;)
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    When you first meet the girl, try to escalate as rapidly as possible, overnighters. Don't be a RIL and keep seeing her only in the club. Every RIL is also a PL. Things being as they are, very likely it will eventually blow. But at least you and she will have had a great time. For myself, in my future travels, once the sexual relationship starts to peak, I'll be introducing the girl to those of the organization I am working to build. I will have already primed her for this. I will get her communicating with the others, starting with the women and via Internet conferencing. But eventually I will move people out to her, and then she back to them. She will start getting career building and educational benefits. And likely not too much further along, and she'll be serving as a Story of O inspired sex slave in the first level of women's initiation. She may or may not want to put lots of time into the group, and it will cost her nothing, but even years later she will likely want to return to us. SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Same here. I also often tell her she's the best ever which clears up any confusion.
  • SirLapdancealot
    6 years ago
    ^ Meant as a reply to taxi_driver, not the loon that is SJG.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Also, making sure that she always gets good money, will help to sustain the early sexual relation ship. For mine, it will be set up as money for lingerie modelling photo sessions, that's the part which the money is supposedly for. But eventually, if she goes for what the group is trying to do, she'll be fucking all of our guys, and me, for free. And she'll be my boots on the ground #1 for that metro. For this country, and for other countries like Mexico, it works the same way. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    New social movements are usually made by getting people from multiple realms and putting together a world view which is different from any of these. SJG
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    Yes, you are absolutely my favorite by far. But my dick is a variety guy who just wants to learn from all sorts of vaginas.
  • rickdugan
    6 years ago
    A lot of tough talking Internet discussion posters here. I'm guessing that the bravado doesn't translate quite the same way ITC. ;) I don't get a question like this casually or often for that matter. In the rare instances when I do hear something like this, it is from a CF who I'm also seeing OTC and there is often real money riding on the response. Now I am always honest and I will never feel guilty about pursuing another option, but when my answer is negative I at least have the decency to be as kind as possible about it. It's bad enough that she hears that I am going to be giving hundreds to someone else instead of her, there's no need to compound it by also making her feel like a disposable cum dumpster.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    It’s an interesting question - and it almost requires a snarky reply. A bikini clad hottie approaches a customer with that question - and the customer has a nice opening to see how far he can go.
  • Warrenboy75
    6 years ago
    There is a level of insecurity in her question? Or possibly a ploy? I would turn it around and ask her the same question.
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    "There is a level of insecurity in her question" I think Warrenboy hit on it. She's asking if she's STILL your favorite, which implies she's been your favorite, but maybe she's starting to have doubts based on your actions (getting fewer dances, tipping less, checking out other dances, etc.) and is looking for some re-assurance. It's almost a trick question - if she was still your favorite, she shouldn't have to ask.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Good point PeterEaster. It’s a question that seeks affirmation. It can be a dangerous question - if the customer is a bit drunk and horny.
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    ^ dancers just say stuff like that to tease and put some pressure on the customer. It’s not necessary all that deep.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Show her your roll of Benjies and ask her does that answer you ?
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Bj99 - dancers teasing customers? No way! I’ve heard that a certain dancer named Bridget is very deep!
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    yeah, she sounds smart and pretty. ;)
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i thought that was tiffany...
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Don’t make a mistake and call Bridget by the wrong name. She’s a very popular dancer - but she won’t hesitate to whip it out!
  • realDougster
    6 years ago
    ^^^They don’t call her “Boxcutter” Bridget for nothing
  • Bj99
    6 years ago
    @ intoDougster, I’m kinda jealous. I was hoping you’d me my bff, but it sounds like you are already taken by the lovely Bridget.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I didn’t think he was exclusive to Bridget? You two could have a girls night out after Bridget and intoDougster have their spa day...
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    I don't know if this response has been mentioned yet... "Still? You haven't given me a blow job yet. Then we can discuss it."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion