Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Update re: ATF Divorce

JordanBelfort

Wall Street

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

So, last night went just as I telegraphed it. My ATF approached me immediately asking why I didnt call her to her her know I was showing up. I told her it was perfectly ok if she was already expecting to see someone, that I wasbt planning on spending much money. She saw right through that and told me she'd be back after she freshened up. While she was gone I immediately grabbed a girl off the stage to get a dance from, I had seen her before and was very interested. We went back to the massage section of the club and my ATF returned and sat on my lap, the girl asked her what she was doing and she told her that I was off limits. The new girl got weird and just decided to walk away. ATF them started interrogating me ablut what I had been planning to do. I took BJs advice and told her and slow played it as politely as I could before I had to walk out. I returned to my car to a vulger laced voicemail.

Replies (15)Latest

W
wallanon
•

Sucks for the "new" girl.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

You left the other girl hanging - you should have told your ATF you'd talk w/ her later and that you wanted to get dances w/ the other girl - actually you should have been upfront from the get-go as soon as your ATF approached you and the latter situation may not have occurred w/ the other dancer - now you may have fucked it up going-forward w/ the other dancer also.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^Hell he might fucked it up for himself betcha both girls make him out to be a dick and spread the word all over the club. That move wasn’t well thought out @Jordan Belfort.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

^^^Nah 25. If he's a decent enough and reliable enough tipper then he gave those girls something they crave almost as much as money...drama

Profile picture for JordanBelfort
JordanBelfort
•

I'll be back in 2 weeks, itll be like nothing ever happened.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@GACA fair points

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Ha GACA you da mane

Profile picture for MackTruck
MackTruck
•

Give her da mac truck treatment

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

What Papi said

Profile picture for will_wonka
will_wonka
•

I hope he gets the girls to fight over him, and then gives us all an update . . .

Profile picture for mr_frank_booth
mr_frank_booth
•

You just need to slap the bitch around, demand your bourbon, and then tell her not to fucking look at you. Got it?

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Lol! You kinda walked right into that drama.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I used to break up with girls in the same way, when I was 13. Must have really impressed the new girl with how wimpy you are.

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

You handled that poorly.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

What will SJG think

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement