tuscl

So how is your weather?

Sunday, February 11, 2018 7:35 AM
It's warmer outside my house at 66 than it is inside here in South Carolina. I lowered my heat so I wouldn't have to turn on the air. I heard it was in the 70's in the eastern side of the state. It's like we moved to Florida. I see pictures on tv of snow and cold in Chicago and Detroit. Looks like the North Pole. It has been raining here and feels muggy outside so not perfect weather. It's probably hot in Florida.

14 comments

• orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Well it's 68 here now and it's not raining. See you guys later.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Definitely a taste of spring around Atlanta and expected to stay that way for the next 10 days.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    Been in the 80’s for a couple weeks here. Looking forward to 65 degrees and rain this week. We won’t have a winter if this keeps up.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    30C Sunday morning. But will be 75 in a couple of days. That's central texas.
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Weather is fine in Detroit: [view link]
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Warmed up to 1C. Some of the snow and ice is thawing then re freezing. Low of -8C. Plus the rain isn’t helping. All of the snow here has ice refrozen on top of it so you can actually walk on top of it without snow shoes. Ive hitched the sled to the dogs and get around that way. MUSH!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    ^Cleveland
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Right now in my part of Florida, it’s about 80 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds the weather here is beautiful this time of year.
  • warhawks
    6 years ago
    Fucking snow. Got over a foot the last couple days.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    ^^^ The real problem with this weather is the influx of snowbirds the shit all over everything and drive like shit, clog up all of the restaurants and strip clubs and generally are a real PIA. ;)))
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I'd watch the weather forecast more often if the weather girls looked like these girls. [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Summer started Feb 1st. Feels nice, but anticipating 50ft sea level rise and other severe ecological problems. SJG
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    Lovely weather in Detroit now, we got more snow today. Over a foot total this weekend. I love it !!! I want a god damn blizzard!!! 2 feet or more !!! LOL
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    Winning
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion