this one is too easy
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "this one is too easy"

Is it?
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    yes, it is

Can only speak for myself, but I reallly doubt most guys would choose to DATY a girl over receiving a BBBJ from a girl
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    BBBJ.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I don't care for either. I'd try to get something else out of her.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Being the shallow person that I am, I have to choose BBBJ. The only reason to DATY is to try to get the recipient to reciprocate.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    I can’t believe this is seriously being questioned. I think if anybody said DATY they would be dishonest in saying that, or severely emasculated.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    As a general rule, I choose neither in a strip club, both are beyond my risk tolerance (no judgement on those of you who have different calculations here).

Putting that aside, I'd probably choose BBBJ 75% of the time, DATY 25% of the time. There's no hard-and-fast for me, obviously I'd usually rather be pleasured, but provided I'm getting off some other way (e.g., FS, or even HJ) there are times I'm in a mood where I'd prefer to pleasure her, that can get me seriously turned on for the FS to come
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    All depends. Are you the the girl or the guy ? I will do DATY if it will get the girl more in the mood, but it wouldn't bother me to skip it. Where if all I get is BBBJ, I would be quite satisfied.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    That depends, does DATY lead to a better chance at, or lower price for, FS with the girl in question? If so I'm game, but not going to pay extra for it.

Otherwise I agree with what shadowcat said.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Does mileage mean how great it is? Or does mileage mean how far the girl is letting you go? I would say it is the second.

So I would say DATY is higher mileage as the girl is exposing her privates to you. And also, it really primes her for FS. Even if that FS does not happen right then, she is still primed for it and she knows it, and she knows that you know.

As I see it, BBBJ is something girls like to do when Aunt Flo is visiting, or when they are saving their virginity.

Otherwise it is just a courtesy to do some preliminary BBBJ to give her some refractory time between DATY / FIV and FS

SJG
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I won't *pay* to DATY, but I will do it on occasion with the right girl in gratitude for (or, better yet, simultaneous with) a BBBJ. Once in a great while Deuce Junior is uncooperative and *only* she gets off, but in the long run my acts of DATY are well reciprocated.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I agree with shadowcat.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Is this really a question? If I’m paying - it’s about my pleasure - and about me getting off. I would strongly doubt the dancers actually get off from a stranger eating them out in a strip club. So I’d say it’s not even a worthwhile effort.

So BBBJ wins every time -
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion