tuscl

dry skin or moisturized?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Yesterday I was getting dances from one of my favorites and she apologized for not having applied moisturizer to her skin. I told her that I preferred the feel of dry skin over greasy. Some dancers overdo that stuff. Your feelings?

14 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Usually their hands are dried
    Out from applying too much hand sanitizer every time after giving hand jobs in VIP. Looks like you got yourself a keeper!

Wonder how Ron Jeremy keeps his hands moist?
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    If it can get on my clothes and leave a scent then I'm not a fan. If her body made it naturally, then oh well. Anything else I prefer she take it easy on the body works.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I don't like the fresh lotion feel. But some girls might strategically place it on in the DR to avoid people touching them too much. But i definitely prefer if a girl takes care of her skin and routinely moisturizes when she bathes (i guess technically body wash) or afterwards as the dry scaly skin is just nasty. This tradeoff seems to be more common with the black girls though. And the smell of some of those lotions is just too much.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    BITCH, I'LL GET ALL ASHY IF I DON'T MOISTURIZE
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    lol ... actually, I think you guys DO like moisturizer. You don't like it when it's freshly applied and feels greasy. But if she applied a moisturizer an hour beforehand, and it's not super thick, it will make her skin feel buttery smooth. I don't like greasy feeling skin, but do love creamy moisturized skin.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Moisturized skin is not necessarily oily. You guys are idiots. Or not metrosexuals. ;)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Dominic, these guys probably don't even wear bedazzled skinny jeans. I feel like hitting them with my leather carryall, but I just got a mani, and don't want to risk it
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I def find it a big turn-on when an ebony has baby-oil all over her tight bod/skin, def enjoy the groping more - not finicky at all if it gets on me
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    I much rather prefer dry if her skin is soft anyway. But I never had an issue with getting a dance from a lady where she felt too moistened.(is that a good term to use? LOL)

I wish they wouldn't use it anyway (or use a type of oil where the excess gets absorbed in the skin quickly), cause they don't think about it getting on the pole or stage floor and creating a legit safety hazard for the other dancers.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    I like soft skin....it's ok....
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I prefer soft skin. I've never run into a greasy dancer.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I don't remember running into this issue. I know I don't care for body lotion or tan all over my clothes. I don't care for any greasy feel. I do not want to feel any lotion either. Might be different if the club had a special event where guys could get in a little swimming inflatable pool with oiled up girls and roll around in swim trunks with the girls. I'd want to wash off afterwards too. I haven't tried the rolling around with oiled up girls. I've seen oiled up girls wrestling.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Soft skin is good. Greasy skin is bad. Whatever she does to attain soft but not greasy is fine with me.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I try to shower and leave for work as close together as possible, like if I'm running errands or grocery shopping I'll either wait to shower until after all that or just take a quick one when I get up and save my work shower (shaving etc) until I have nothing left to do except go to work. So I shower/shave/brush teeth/etc, then put on my lotion, then do my makeup and hair then I head to work. I don't live particularly close so by the time I do all that and get to work and get on the floor, the lotion has 1-2 hours of being absorbed by my skin so it's smooth without overkill.

I'll apply a little more on my feet once I get to work though, since I take my shoes off during dances and want them to be nice and smooth.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion