• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    light-kissing is better than nothing but doesn't feel as sexual as DFK
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Light kissing or FIV
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    Lots of votes for DFK...so are you all secretly members of SJG's organization?
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    DFK

My CF only allows LFK :-(
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Light kissing or FIV ..."

FIV
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    My atf will let me do either....I'm not going to FIV unless my hands are washed and clean...and 99% of the time I'm going to DFK LFK.....Though she cracks me up when she puts her finger in and then puts it in my mouth and asks me how she tastes..
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    It cracks me up because she thinks she's going to blow my mind or something...but I'm mildly amused....
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Personally, DFK > LFK > FIV, but BBBJ trumps them all.

Occasionally, if I'm slow to cum during a VIP with my CF, she will DFK me while we masturbate each other. That's *hot* and does the trick!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ yeah - kissing will get me to bust faster, or bust at all if I'm having trouble
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    DFK. I dislike FIV (for myself) so I don't do it for dancers unless they specifically request it.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Neither one would make any real difference on how much I enjoy a dance. It all would depend on whether either of the two would lead to more extras.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    My agreement is still to limit body fluid exchange as much as possible. But on the other hand FIV doesn’t do much for me. Light kissing, or FIV, or just plain arms at my side in that order if these are my only choices.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    DFK works to arouse me, while FIV works more to arouse her. Since I am shallow, I vote for DFK.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    DFK is my choice- FIV does nothing for me. I enjoy playing with her clit, but don't want to stick my fingers in unless requested.

To answer BJ99 - I would take LFK over FIV as well.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    At any high mileage, high contact nude club, FIV is available in regular dances from almost every dancer. Now there's different levels of FIV as well from just superficial kitty play to outright finger banging and bringing about squirting. But having said all that, almost no girls at any clubs contrary to what the resident non-chump on TUSCL says, will engage in DFK, extras or no extras. Like a very small percentage ITC. Although some girls make exceptions for some PLs.

Also what the hell is LFK? Should just be LK (usually close mouthed or slightly open but lip to lip). I mean once the mouths opens and tongues get involved (French kissing) is there really that much difference between light and deep? Having said that, even that (LK) is much more rare than FIV. There are so many girls that are not having any of that (mouth to mouth action).
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Oh for my vote...

If i know the girls is an obvious extras girl, no way am i DFKing her, especially late in the shift. FIV for the win. Yay for the sole vote!

Now if the girl is non extras, DFK or even decent LK is definitely higher mileage and more worthwhile.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    DFK/LFK over FIV....It is more sensual, and more stimulating for me.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Only if it’s front room DFK! Lol!

I get very aroused from DFK. FIV is fine - but nothing like good DFK.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    I'll take the kissing. I do FIV to get the girl aroused. I'm not sure it really does anything for me other than see if the girl is ready to go. But a lip lock will definitely get me there quicker. Favorite position in 3-some is doing dogging to one girl while kissing the other. I'm getting turned on right now just thinking about it.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I think a lot of girls would be shocked that guys don’t want FIV first. Few girls really like this and it’s the biggest complaint I hear. Honestly, it’s not something very enjoyable for me unless I’m in a comfortable position and really relaxed. I’m pretty certain girls only tolerate it bc they think it must be so important to the customers, who really do act like they want to sooo bad. I tell guys I don’t enjoy it, and let them know what I do like.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    DFK>FIV.

However, my CF is my CF because she not only allows both but encourages both. I took her back for 10 dances last night. The entire first dance was just us making out DFK in a standing position while my hands roamed her body. Once we sit on the couch, she instantly lathers herself up with lube and I pretty much FIV her while DFKing for the next 6 songs. She'll give me a slow HJ during this, but the focus is on me FIVing her. It's pretty easy to tell when she gets off, which usually happens a couple of times.

Last night, once we hit the start of song 8, she told me it was my turn, so the FIVing stopped and I relaxed for 3 songs to get my finish.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    I chose DFK because it is rarer and more intimate. I'm fortunate that my primary club has several girls that like to do it (some much more than others).
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I actually choose FIV over DFK in a strip club for two reasons. First, I don’t know what load she just got done swallowing if it’s an extras club. Second, stale cigarettes and stale weed taste is a turn off. Outside the club or generally IRL, my choice would be different.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @Bj99

Do you DFK or LK with any of your customers? That might be the answer to your own question.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I don’t know what you mean by that.

My experience echos what guys are saying here. I find that guys are happy with sensuality and intimacy, if the price is fair.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    “Having said that, even that (LK) is much more rare than FIV. There are so many girls that are not having any of that (mouth to mouth action).”

I agree. Kissing, whether it’s light or deep, is not something the vast majority of dancers are into. I’ve had 2 dancers initiate it and both were really into it, but these were exceptions. Both of these dancers were freaks.

My CF will do some light kissing with me, but I can tell she’s not into it and just doing it to please me/make me happy.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "I think a lot of girls would be shocked that guys don’t want FIV first. Few girls really like this and it’s the biggest complaint I hear. Honestly, it’s not something very enjoyable for me unless I’m in a comfortable position and really relaxed."

We at TUSCL talk about mileage like there's a common way to value it. There aren't than many women who post here, but it's nice that some do.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @Bj99

I don't know. It just seemed that you seem surprised that the TUSCLers overwhelmingly picked DFK and even LK over FIV and then you mentioned that other girls would be "shocked" that guys didn't prefer FIV or as you said pick it first. But in the real world of strip clubs, most girls don't DFK regardless of the expected mileage ITC.

@ GoVikings

I do agree that kissing is obviously harder to fake. You can so easily tell when a girl is reluctant and then you really have no interest in continuing that. All the girls that have kissed decently during dances all have had good or somewhat good "chemistry" with me throughout the dance or VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion