tuscl

Bady Dolls in Dallas

I'm travelling to Dallas from Phx and will be there for a week. I've been searching tuscl for the best club to visit and baby dolls stuck out. It seems like OTC is available in BD. I never pursued OTC in Phx, but what the heck I'm feeling adventurous. My experience in seeking OTC is minimal although I did get some digits. I'm thinking I'll be there some weekday afternoon, is that advisable? is the talent better on weekend nights? Feel free to share your favs or known otc strippers.

26 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Lots of people post about that club. Never been there or anywhere around it. I wonder what makes it so much better than other strip clubs?

SJG
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    OTC is available in most of the Dallas clubs, at least in my experience. At Baby Dolls I suspect you'll encounter a much higher % of ROBs who will promise OTC that they never intend to deliver. You'd be better just getting a few LDs there and keeping most of your cash for a lower hustle place that is less of a tourist trap.

Also, if you do decide to go there, have a few drinks before you do, especially if you drink hard alcohol. If you start sober there, you will pay a fortune at the bar as they have just about the stingiest shot pour I have ever seen at a high price. Seriously, what they call a shot should be considered criminal. I guess they need to earn a higher than normal margin at the bar to pay for the army of bouncers they employ to monitor the floor and LD activity.

I have my suspicions about why Baby Dolls gets such favorable treatment on this site, but it isn't be because the girls are the hottest or the friendliest in Dallas, nor will it be because of the outstanding customer service. About the only redeeming quality to the club is the variety of women that you will get to see, which I will admit was cool, but the other stuff wore on me quickly each time I tried the place.
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    BDD (Baby Dolls Dallas and don't waste your time at the Fort Worth location) is a big high volume club. During the day there is a 7 stage rotation. With girls sometime doing 1 or 2 songs on the main stage that can mean a 45 minute wait from seeing a girl on stage to her getting off the last stage.

I would absolutely avoid the lunch crowd. BDD has a $3 cover including free lunch buffet (terrible looking food BTW) and it brings in a TON of cheap guys just there to eat and leave. So it is really easy for the girls to see you as a non-spender and avoid you. Additionally because a few of the hotter day shift girls bank on stage tips (which is very unusual for non-urban clubs in DFW) they don't even bother with doing dances. A group of them will literally sit in a corner of the club with their backs to the crowd playing on their phones. Then some of the girls who are actively doing dances have regulars during the lunch buffet times.

If you are there on Wednesday you should definitely go for the lunch buffet at the Men's Club. It is absolutely worth it just for the food and it's down the street from BDD.

Overall I think you might be better off hitting up Bucks Cabaret in Fort Worth. I have had consistently the best experiences there.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I can understand from what is written why so many people like Follies.

But Baby Dolls?

If a place has zillions of girls, then it is harder to regulate, and likely there would be some who follow no rules but their own. But nevertheless, people insist that it is not maximum mileage. So I don't know why people like it.

OTC is available in all strip clubs, far as I can see. But you are best off if you contact Rick Dugan and pay for licensed use and training for The System (tm).

SJG
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Oh, and I'm fairly certain that their high rating isn't due to a real bang for the buck value proposition either. ;)

Here is an excerpt from my review of my last visit there...

********************************************************************************
    And then there was the bar. $15.50 for a measured 2 oz Jack on the rocks, before tip. I wasn't happy to get no extra love from the bartenders after tipping well, but ok, I get it, the bartenders are under strict orders and I can live with that. But to also have to argue for a glass of ice water to accompany that expensive drink was simply intolerable. Two out of the three bartenders were adamant that I also had to pay for water to accompany my $15.50 2 oz Jack, but a third had the good sense to just keep me hydrated with tap water while I was getting toasty on very expensive liquor and, of course, tipping her well for her help.

With the bar tab, this place got expensive quick. I don't mind spending good money for a good time, but something about dropping it in that corporate clip joint, for a visit that was very little fun, kinda' bothers me a little. Lesson learned.
    ******************************************************************************************************
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Just to add, I very much doubt that the shot was the 2 ounces that they claimed. If you read some of the comments on other boards about BabyDolls, it is commonly suspected that they are shorting the shot pour.

Corporate clip joint indeed. I hope they are paying someone well for all of the ad reviews and high they are getting on here. ;)
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Well rickyboy's complaints may be legit. I wouldnt know. I dont drink hard liquor at most strip clubs for that reason. And there probably are some robs with the high number of girls and out-of-towners. The prices arent bad and mileage is high. And there is a good variety of ladies. So if youre looking for nothing more than a gropefest on the floor, its great. Maybe some high priced extras. Otherwise i agree with pauldrake. I prefer bucks in fort worth, if you can make the trip.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    No club will satisfy 100% of PLs - Baby Dolls Dallas has over 2,000 reviews and most of them positive for a reason - Dugan has been shitting on Baby Dolls forever I assume b/c he couldn't find any down-on-her luck skanks that would buy his System.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't see a reason why Baby Dolls would be easier OTC than any other club - extras are not available ITC so maybe this may increase the OTC chances, IDK - from reading the reviews I don't gleam that OTC is anywhere near a sure-thing - as PaulDrake mentioned, it's a high-volume club and perhaps the most-popular in the area and been-so for many-years - i.e. lots of $$$ in that club and lots of custies willing to spend-it - i.e. it's not as if the dancers are hurting for $$$ thus not having a choice but to do OTC to make $$$.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... I'm thinking I'll be there some weekday afternoon, is that advisable? is the talent better on weekend nights ..."

Very rarely will any club not have the best talent on weekend nights - the talent may be pretty-good on dayshift but nightshift will have the hottest girls and more-girls; like most-clubs - it could-be that scoring OTC may be easier on dayshift but that's just an assumption but may have merit - but be prepared to have lots of custy competition on a weekend night and thus it may be harder to score even some dances with the specific girls you want.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... My experience in seeking OTC is minimal ..."

This should go w/o saying, but based on your comment; don't fall for the "give me half the $$$ now and the rest when we meet outside the club" scam - in fact; never pay shit upfront ITC nor OTC other than the house room-fee.

And don't fall for the ~$165 "VIP" pitch - it's basically an open cubby-hole in the wall w/ little-privacy and you'll get the same-shit as you do w/ dances except the girl will stay w/ you for the half-hour.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    After all these comments (good and bad) remember this. As far as strip clubs go BDD is a tourist trap. That has its advantages and disadvantages. Keep that in mind and you’ll be okay.

Ricky is trashing it (for legit reasons) and another member here has gotten full service right next to the bar.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "assume b/c he couldn't find any down-on-her luck skanks that would buy his System."

Lol!
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Papi, if I've been shitting on Baby Dolls forever then you have been the club's uber shill, even cheering the club and, when needed, defending it in comments for other people's reviews. Do you have an equity stake in this club? Seriously dude, it is mystifying to me that a guy who normally frequents small HM black booty clubs is tripping over himself to promote a corporate clip joint that is the complete opposite in almost every respect.

And you're right, I didn't find any down on their luck skanks. Instead I found snarky skanks with shitty attitudes - several of them in fact. Pair that with the aforementioned $15.50 mini shots of Jack and $4 if I needed a glass of tap water to wash it down and I think my rationale for "shitting" on the club becomes pretty clear. Add the very obvious mileage limitations in its very wide open and fairly well lit LD area upstairs should, under normal circumstances, be the final nail in the club's value rating, especially given the other options in the Dallas club scene.

Yet on tuscl, it's not a ridiculous high hustle low ROI clip joint tourist trap, but rather a Disney them park for strip club goers with 2000+ reviews. It is also interesting to note that many of the most egregious shill reviewers then proceed to trash the other local competition. Hmmm... ;)
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    But it seems that even the never ending stream of shill reviews that are artificially pumping up Baby Dolls' ratings are no longer enough. Over the last several months, it seems that we cannot go more than a few weeks without another thread about Baby Dolls or a more generic Dallas query that turns into a Baby Dolls ad. Seriously now, it's all becoming a bit too obvious.
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    @crazzybowy33 - One other thing you should know is that although the mileage in DFW is good almost everything happens in the open. Even the VIP areas at most clubs are pretty open. If you have other specific questions feel free to message me. I can recommend dancers who are good LDQs but not much past that. I would also say why are you going for your first OTC away from home? Seems like that would be easier to work out at home. Oh and lastly don't go to the lodge unless you want an air dance.

@rickdugan - I agree with you that there is a lot not to like about BDD. But I don't think this thread is particularly positive for BDD. And I would disagree on one point that the club is a tourist trap, for lunch it is filled with locals who can get lunch, entry, a beer, and tips for $10-15.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    I was in Dallas a few weeks ago, and spent some day and night shifts at BDD. I thought the food was great, and I just got my beer from the girl up front. The talent was so-so, with a few stunners, it was just hard to get their attention. Enjoyed a wide variety of dancers upstairs during my visits, but wasn't interested in pursuing OTC. Probably my favorite was a dayshift girl named Lynn, Philipina with big soft tits, dark tan, and a great smile. I also tried the Lodge one afternoon, but the dancers were few in number and had too much attitude. I tipped several on stage, asked them to join me, but got zero response.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    It has been 9 years since I last visited Baby Dolls- Dallas. Even today, the thing that stood out the most for me was the cornucopia like feeling that club exudes more so than any other club I've been to. I suspect that Tootsies- Miami has the same effect. Just the combination of wall to wall dancers, a lot going on, 2 stories of fun. OP, by all means give it a shot. If nothing works out there, there's a Waffle House within short walking distance where you can troll.
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    So I went by tonight which is the first time there not during day shift. The night shift there is way better. I went early on when it wasn't too busy and there was a ton of great looking talent and an amazing dancer/customer ratio. And you are pretty much guaranteed a good grind.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    crazzy, I think you've seen enough feedback from both sides on Baby Dolls. You might get "a great grind" if you find the right girl, though YMMV. But you will get all of the other stuff discussed as well, especially on the night shift. The reason that Baby Dolls has 2,000 reviews is as much because somebody, a long time ago, to create a few screen names and shill review the shit out of the club.

Dallas is a vibrant club area with different types for every taste. Clearly Paul likes being overcharged for booze, wanna danced nonstop and being limited to a tamer experience. All power to him. But I would suggest that you explore. Truth be told, I was staying right across the street from Baby Dolls the last time I was in Dallas, but found it so boring and painful that I felt it worthwhile to pay cabs $60 roundtrip to take me to other clubs rather than waste time in that one.

Your best bet is to go a little further north or west of downtown to explore the clusters of clubs in different areas. Oddly the club map function is not working for Dallas, but if you get a map of Arlington strip clubs you will also see the Northern and Western clubs shown. If you're looking for truly gorgeous women, you have places like Men's Club and the Lodge. If you are looking for a little more than a tame grind, there are places like Spearmint Rhino and Lipsticks (which is a bit down market). If you are looking for good byob nude options (my favorite in Dallas), especially since TX lets you walk around with your bottle, there are places like XTC and Pandoras. If you are looking for a real rocker vibe in your club experience, there is the Clubhouse, which is also nude (optional) byob.

So explore man and just be wary of burning to much of your budget on tourist traps like Silver City and Baby Dolls.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I understand why people are crazy about Follies, over other strip clubs. But I don't see what makes Dallas Baby Dolls different from other strip clubs.

SJG
  • sundance1
    7 years ago
    Went to BDD during weekend night. I am new to this stuff. Got 2 nice LD from a white Cuban girl. She was nice and free. Then some white girl and took me for LD. She pushed me into getting some private place then took 5 lap dance worth of money. Then asked me more money. It felt like a trap. I refused to give more money. Then she walked away. Manager also sided with her and never returned my money. This place is a trap if you are new to these things.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Most strip clubs are traps - nobody can force you to do something or buy something you don't want - she pushed you around and you let her - strippers are salespeople first and foremost and many a salesperson is cutthroat - you gotta assume you may get ripped off especially when bigger $$$ is involved.

Everyone in a strip club is out for themselves and once you give up your $$$ you are not getting it back - only you can look out for you, nobody else will.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Sorry sun, but I'm going to agree with Papi on his one. As much of a corporate clip joint as Baby Dolls is, it is far from the only club where a dancer who smells weakness will prey upon a customer. Your mistake was coughing up 5 LDs worth of cash, in advance, in the first place.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    @sundance- Chalk up another object lesson in the school of hard knocks. Don't go for pricey upfront VIP unless you are familiar with dancer and have a good level of confidence in the satisfaction she delivers. May I suggest you submit a review of BDD, listing all the details you can recall (drink/cover prices, dancer attractiveness, crowd level, etc) and outing the ROB if you can recall her name/physical description.
  • sundance1
    7 years ago
    Thanks for all the information. I am going to be careful next time and stick with LD's only. I had a great time with Cuban girl with 2 LD's. Next girl is kinda encouraged me to do lot of things and trapped me into going for lot more. At the end when I explained everything to manager, she kinda accused me of some kind of physical abuse. I am going to try again after some time. This time, I am going to say no for everything other than LD.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion