tuscl

Another common dancer question

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
"What do you like to do for fun?"

For the most-part I answer "go to strip-clubs"

What do you answer? Do you talk about other hobbies you have or make up shit?

26 comments

• doctorevil
    7 years ago
    I say “I’m doing it.”
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    The #1 answer is "go to strip clubs". :)
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I like to drive around in my plain white van. I like to hide bodies where they will never be found. Let me ask you something. How long would it be before anyone noticed you were missing?
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    try to perfect seducing strippers on tuscl
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    "Who would you like to do for fun?"
    would be better question and I'd answer that.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    My answer would be I’m gonna do you I bet that’ll be fun for both of us.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    LOL 25 !
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    what do i like to do for fun? ????? really?

fuck.
  • Pyroxl
    7 years ago
    Last one that asked me that was laid back and asked genuinely so I discussed my hobbies. We had already been talking in-depth about other topics. If they're being cocky or the vibe is one of bullshitting, a flippant reply would be more fitting.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    my hobbies have reduced to my absolute best prefered. experiencing lovely ladies.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I relate a subset of my hobbies, *one* of which is going to strip clubs.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I usually jokingly answer that I go to strip clubs, then relate a couple other things I like to do. I might make up shit if I was in the mood, but that would be rare.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    I usually tell them a few things I do for fun and include going to strip clubs. It depends on what kind of mood I am in, and how interested I am in getting a dance, how much I will elaborate.

Getting the lay of the land it's just "going to strip clubs."

If she's pretty and I might later be interested in a dance from her then it's, "going to strip clubs to see beautiful women."

If she's really hot and someone I really want to get a dance with I might say, "seeing how long I'll last with a hot naked gal rubbing herself all over me."
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I've said going to strip clubs and often get asked so what else?
    Then I might say playing computer games. Instant BF material. :)
    However I don't have any drugs so that might count against me.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    She’s just fishing for small talk. So I don’t kind throwing her a bone and help her out. I truthfully talk about my hobbies. I think it is good and healthy for a man to have some. It makes you seem more well rounded and interesting to the opposite sex.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I enjoy laying on my sofa, playing video games. I also love smoking pot - and I experiment taking various mixes of unknown street drugs. I bask in the glow of unemployment every day, and I make sure to fuck around as much as possible while my girlfriend works.

Just try to keep the dancers from falling for you - when you deliver that line!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ how you doing? ❤️❤️❤️
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Depends on the dancer and what I wish out of her.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Bj99 just proved my point - lol!
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Don't sell yourself short -- I might fuck you right after she's finished
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    I don't think I've answered that question in years. It gets asked by dancers who need to work on their game, but I don't answer it. Just redirect the conversation to give her a chance to redeem herself.

I'm in a strip club. Talking to a stripper. Seeking fun. She asks a really stupid question. If she's not hot, the countdown starts.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Agree that, I'm in a strip club, I'm looking to have a fun conversation, not be asked silly open-ended questions. On the other hand, I do appreciate that it's not always easy to have a conversation with a stranger (Lord knows that if I were a 20 year old girl, I'd have no fucking idea what to say to a middle aged man), and this question isn't all that hard to answer ("I'm doing it right now!"). And, if I'm so inclined, it's not difficult to segue the conversation to sex talk ("I like to spank pretty girls... you like being spanked, by any chance?" or whatever)... or, I just do my other obnoxious verbal judo technique of turning her question around on her, ("Look at me, what do you think I'd do for fun? Take some guesses")
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I would never turn away a girl just for trying to break the ice. Ya never know. I once told a girl at Follies that I like to come there and watch football. She said "me too" , turned around and cuddled into my lap (at a high stool). We watched TV while I played with her tits and she played OTP then ITP. After about 20 minutes it was halftime. We went right to VIP and screwed. Total cost $150.

Oh, and the Falcons won!
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    "I would never turn away a girl just for trying to break the ice."

I would. And demand that she sit in the corner in a pointy white hat. Not only that, I would also kick her out of bed for eating crackers.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    I respond "What do you have in mind?" :)
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I like the "I like to go to strip clubs" and "what do you have in mind"

I usually tell them I don't do much. I like to gamble. Gambling is usually what u do before hitting the strip clubs nearest me anyway, because it's in the city of the strip clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion