tuscl

Mileage Math: BBBJ > CFS?

Which is greater, BBBJ or CFS? Why?

25 comments

• max_starr
    7 years ago
    Covered full service is better... Second after that come 69... 3rd after that is the bareback blow job. Why it goes by what feels best for me.
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    I'll always take a BBBJ over CFS, if I had to chose one over the other. The BBBJ feels better and when with a stripper, is cheaper than CFS too is she wants a tip.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    BBBJ over CFS - a rubber is not natural
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    BBBJ. Skin feels better than wearing plastic.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    BBBJ. The skin to inner mouth mucous membranes is almost like BBFS. I don’t don’t do BBFS with strippers (well, I try not to anyway), but BBFS is the ultimate. Evolution has designed it that way.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    BBFS >> CFS > BBBJ
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I like that front room kissing the best... SAID NO ONE EVER
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    BBBJ beats CFS. In fact HJ beats CFS in my book. My dick rejects condoms.
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    I agree with the consensus. BBBJ. It just feels better when it's skin against skin.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    My recent extras experiences at our favorite Atlanta extras club have been BBBJ to get warmed up, CFS for the fun of it, and back to BBBJ to finish things off. So, I really haven't had to choose between them.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    I don't actively seek either, but if it happens, it happens. I'm totally fine with covered in the club. In fact, I would NEVER go bareback. A beautiful stripper I used to visit back in the day would sit right on my cock pretty much out of nowhere and fuck the shit out of me, but that was a really long time ago. Miss that one. Wouldn't go there now, has never been my intent.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    BBBJ
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    a hand shake.

ok... then maybe a bj. natural.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Even with a cover, nothing beats the feeling of my dick in a beautiful woman's pussy.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    In general, I prefer CFS. It's a really fine line though. There are girls who are great at blowjobs, and others who are great in bed. I suspect they prefer doing the one they're good at, probably good at it because they prefer it.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    BBBJ all the way
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    My deal is I can't exchange fluids, so it needs to be covered up. It's subject to change so who knows. I've never had a good BJ, so CFS is what I'd pick.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    In the club I’d choose BBBJ (over CFS).

First - it feels better to be sucked off without a cover.

Second - it’s generally easier logistically to position myself for a BBBJ than CFS. It can be done in a booth/LD stall - but a BBBJ works easily for me.

Third - BJ’s aren’t sex - so it’s not an issue with LE! Right officer? Lol!
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    ^Yes, LDK82, BBFS I think feels better than all of them. Not even fkn close, IMO. :)
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Condoms suck.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    FS, even covered, is a big deal for a girl. It means a lot to her that she is letting another guy fuck her.

So CFS is better and 'higher mileage' than BBBJ.

In my experience, DFK is very important to start off, and DATY and w/ FIV is very very helpful. And you can let her do some BJ, BBBJ better. But with all of that FS, even covered, will really send a girl into orbit. And then of course if you want to be seeing her outside and waking up in the mornings with her you are likely already 85% to 99.99% of the way there, depending upon her circumstances.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Consider also, this kind of a comparison, a girl who would do BBBJ, but would insist on convering for FS. That tells you why FS is always 'higher mileage'.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... BBFS should feel better than all of them ..."

Thank you Capt Obvious

And also thanks to Liutenant No-Shit
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Lt. N-S, reporting for duty, sir! Just being snarky that if I’m going to go to the trouble to bareback anything it’s FS and not a worthless oral sex. ;). BBBJ is an odd consolation prize. Fully IMO, my POV, and YMMV.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    BBBJ
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion