tuscl

Is it me?

Clubber
Florida
Has the discussion area gone crazy or is it me. You used to open a topic and that's where you stayed. Also topics you read where highlighted. Now they are not highlighted and when you go in to a topic, it seems you are still in entire Discussion forum. Anyone else see this?

20 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    This board continues to undergo changes.

Founder: It looks like we cannot get into our messages, or to modify our profiles.

SJG
  • founder
    7 years ago
    I'm working on it :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Where are the private messages dawg?
  • founder
    7 years ago
    Are messages still not showing up?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Thanks founder, still no way to get to messages. Using Mozilla Browser

SJG
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Don’t worry San Jose Guy nobody is messaging you.
  • founder
    7 years ago
    what happens when you click on the messages link?
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    My messages show up
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't see the message link - did you move it - could be my display setup and it's covered-over by something else - I have my display-settings set differently for zooming-in and things are kinda on top of each other w/ the latest-changes.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I’m noticing the same thing as Papi. No link to click on for messages and some overlap in the display area.
  • orionsmith
    7 years ago
    I sent a message to SGJ. Let me know when you see it.

I don't see messages either on safari.

Does Founder need a screen shot?
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I'm still seeing my messages. Nothing changed for me in that department.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Also can't see my account link & am seeing posts by SJG who is on ignore.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If I click on start a new discussion the normal page appears with mail, account, etc
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    I can't see messages unless I resize my browser window. And my ignore list (just SJG) is also not functioning.

One suggestion I would have for the great wise founder: What about setting it up that once a member is ignored by 20 people they are automatically ignored by all new members and everyone not logged in. That might curb some discourteous conduct without any active moderation.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I put my laptop away but I wasn't seeing the messages link, but I see it now that I'm on my smartphone
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    On my smartphone the "TUSCL" menu option with the circle partially covers the messages link, perhaps it fully covers it completely on my laptop and why it's not visible
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    The discussion links not changing colors is annoying. I need the visual cue to help me keep track of what I've read.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Founder, would you remove the "start discussion" link from right below the "post comment" button. It's too easy to misclick, and then you have to restart your comment from the beginning (which I am just too lazy to do)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I can see and access messages via phone UI.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion