tuscl

What percent of PLs are in the strip club because they have a debilitating menta

realDougster
Navigating the post-FOSTA apocalypse
I'm gonna say about 20%, but closer to 30% if we consider sex addiction a mental illness.

6 comments

• Randle_McMurphy
    7 years ago
    If the mental illness is truly debilitating then it would prevent them from earning a living and being able to afford strip clubs.

While I agree that sex addiction is a mental illness, it's just the opposite of a debilitating one.

Perhaps a better question is what percent of people who call themselves realDougster have a debilitating mental illness and hang out all day on TUSCL when they never actually go to strip clubs.
  • Randle_McMurphy
    7 years ago
    100% most likely
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Men are more likely than women to be several degrees into the autistic spectrum. They can do mentally challenging work, earn money for clubbing - but lack social skills.
  • Randle_McMurphy
    7 years ago
    several degrees =/= debilitated

My social skills are just fine. Last night we played cards and I won all of SJG's cigarettes. And I'm inviting two hookers over tonight for a party.
  • full_metal_RIL
    7 years ago
    My CF has never had sex because she tells me that she's saving herself for marriage and I'm going to be the one that she marries and that's why we can't have sex yet and when she leaves the club with other customers they're just going for a long walk because she needs to stretch her legs and get away from the club for a while but since she hasn't had sex yet and neither have I then I can honestly say that it's not an addiction otherwise we would be doing it all the time but we're good people and we're going to get married I love her the end.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Percentage of PLs who think this mental illness thing pertains to all the other guys in the club, but not themselves.

100%
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion