tuscl

How do I get her to quit playing head-games?????????

full_metal_RIL
I never made it to Vietnam
Monday, February 5, 2018 6:49 PM
My CF keeps letting other guys buy dances from her for no other reason than to make me jealous. Often times she'll do this when I'm away from the club. But I came in on a Friday night and she kept dancing with other customer. I know she loves me and that we are meant to be together. But still she insists on making me jealous. How do I get her to stop doing this?

She's my CF. There are many like her. But this one is mine.

24 comments

• max_starr
    7 years ago
    Oh Jesus put a stop to that stop giving her any money.... Find some other club friends
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    You got to get a backbone show her that you're not going to give her any money anymore.
  • full_metal_RIL
    7 years ago
    That's just it. I haven't given her any money. But when she tries to make me jealous with other customers she just goes on and on and on about how much money they gave her and I don't think I can take it anymore.
  • full_metal_RIL
    7 years ago
    We're in love. It's not about the money. She just does it to make me jealous.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    Stop seeing her inside the club then
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    Also practice not being jealous
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    This is guy is trolling us and he's not even trying to not make it obvious - same style at "RealDougster".

Actually I don't think he's even trying to troll-us as more than trying to parody a RIL.
  • full_metal_RIL
    7 years ago
    But she says that she's not allowed to see customers outside the club. It's against their policy. She if we're going to be in love it has to be at the club.
  • full_metal_RIL
    7 years ago
    "This is guy is trolling us and he's not even trying to not make it obvious - same style at "RealDougster"."

I'm giving it as much effort as it's worth. That's all.
  • max_starr
    7 years ago
    Lol...
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"This is guy is trolling us and he's not even trying to not make it obvious "

Meanwhile, some of the guys are still completely fooled, so there you go. f_m_RIL must be wondering what he can possibly do to stop getting serious replies.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    "Actually I don't think he's even trying to troll-us as more than trying to parody a RIL."

Poe's Law. I'm having difficulty seeing the parody.
  • full_metal_RIL
    7 years ago
    I just want to know how I can make her stop cheating on me with other customers because she loves me and it's a serious questions that deserves a serious reply but so far I haven't gotten any that will work subraman so how do I get a serious reply that will make her stop giving dances the other customers?
  • WillMunny
    7 years ago
    What is your major malfunction, numbnuts? Didn't Mommy and Daddy show you enough attention when you were a child?
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    Were you born a fat, slimy, scumbag puke piece o’ shit, Private, or did you have to work on it?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I mean, everyone on here has a little bit too much free time on their hands, but some people really are morons about it.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    After reading your posts - and understanding your perspective - I see your pain. I recommend you read SJG’s discussions regarding front room make out sessions - with lots of DFK - no back room action - no payment for sexual services. Talk to her - and make sure she knows she’s your GF!

If she still wants to dance for other guys - you need to be more assertive. She needs to learn that you are a couple - and there are penalties for cheating!

If that still doesn’t work - mdb might have some advice on how to take your balls off before going to a strip club...
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Just my recommendation - but with Valentine’s Day approaching - you should buy her flowers, chocolates and a big card! If you are fully committed - an engagement ring would be perfect! Then a club proposal will be the icing on the cake!

Nothing makes for a more long term relationship than a strip club wedding proposal...
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    Now that's something I'd like to see...a live strip club wedding proposal, with it being televised on the club TVs like on a jumbotron at the ball game
  • Jigman
    7 years ago
    Just make her promise not to cheat on you again and get her a really expensive gift.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Stop blabbing and start grabbing, her by the pussy of course !
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Poe’s Law. I had to look that up. It then dawned on me that SJG is a parody. Why hadn’t I seen it before?
  • will_wonka
    7 years ago
    Just offer her a candy bar and she'll love you forever!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I spoke with her too - when I saw her in her club. Anal isn’t cheating - and she agreed. It was sweet getting deep in her ass in VIP. She made some very sexy squeals when I first pushed inside! After about 20 minutes she was taking it like a champ!

She might be walking - and sitting - a little odd tonight.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion