tuscl

The biggest lesson I've learned from Mongering

GACA
Un-retired: Met my ATF. Married her. Divorcing her.
Sunday, February 4, 2018 11:57 AM
I started going to strip clubs for instant gratification. I was tired of posturing and dates spending money and time that often didn't lead to the results I was hoping for. And so I figured if I was going to drop $100 or more I might as well get to the point go to strip club cuz all I'm looking for is tits and ass anyway. The one absolute truth i think I've learned in the last 3.5 years is that where women are concerned, there really is no such thing as immediate gratification. I'd been in the job market for 10 years before I had enough disposable income to entertain going to strip clubs. Once in the stripclub it was still some months of familiarizing myself with the ladies before I got some trickles of OTC offers. The club provided me enough near term reward that eventually i was motivated enough to start working out again, and after some months of that consistency I noticed more unsolicited offers come my way. All that being said is to get the experience I truly wanted took time. I think the only thing strip clubs good for me with help me to Envision the reward aspect (eye on the prize

31 comments

• GACA
    6 years ago
    Shit my post got cut off
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Anyway supposed to say what if any, new life lessons have you learn from going to strip clubs
  • Dman12345
    6 years ago
    never put all your eggs in one basket
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    Enjoy life to it's fullest. One of these days, I'm not physically going to be able to do this any more.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    warrior. i hope to be DEAD at that point.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    What I've learned: Much quicker, easier, and reliably, to get physical satisfaction from women with money vs chivalry. If you're looking for love, try a dating site; if you want your physical needs and wants more reliably met, then P4P may often be the better way to go. In the real world the female basically has all the power and the male not much leverage - in strip clubs that is often reversed where the females tend to be the ones to seek the male$ and the males often get to do the choo$$ing.
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    What I’ve learned is that women who consider their virtue to be negotiable are more fun than other sorts.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    it easier to part with money, money buys time. but your time is limited.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    ^^^ this. While there is huge inequality in finance, there is not so much inequality in total time spent on the Earth.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Women are more similar than different.
  • Htxx
    6 years ago
    "I've never paid a woman for sex. I've paid them so they leave afterwards!". Charlie Sheen
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A lot of women like $$$ a lot more than they like dick
  • georgmicrodong
    6 years ago
    @Sal69: That one is older than Sheen. My Uncle used a variant in the 70s, and *he* heard it from an old timer in Korea in the 50s.
  • JackScott
    6 years ago
    The biggest lesson that I learned is that I am a paying customer and I have the right to pick and choose what I want and it's perfectly OK if I don't buy anything. When I first starting going to the SC it was always on a very busy night when there was more guys in there than dancers. After being in the club for 3 hours without being able to get a dance, I would settle for some of the most fugly women in the joint. Along those lines I've told many of them exactly what I wanted and I don't do a second dance if they cant/wont give it to me. Also, I'd have to say a lesson that I learned is how to know exactly what it is that I want. Too many times we go in there thinking that we can only have what the dancer has to offer. Aside of the club rules each dancer has their own routine that they do if you sit there and say nothing so be sure to tell her what you want her to do if you want enjoy yourself.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Strip clubs are a lot like gas stations - you pay before you pump in both places. And - as auto manufacturers claim - your mileage may vary (depending on how hard you drive)...
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    I learned that women are more similar than different, too. Also time is shorter than money and the SC isn’t a GF supermarket.
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Another one: Spend less time worrying what others think. Or at least I had to relearn it or remind myself of it. Leonum non refert quid oves censeant - Lions don’t concern themselves about what sheep think. Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind. @Aesop said: “When the hares addressed a public meeting and claimed that all should have fair shares, the lions answered: “A good speech, Hairy-Feet, but it lacks claws and teeth such as we have.”” Or how I stopped being a bleeding heart which is more Tuscl lesson than learned from inside a strip club.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ very nice newb/inexperienced SCer advice
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    I learned that strippers love my dick pics.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Interesting discussion - with some insightful quotes - and a reference to dick pics! We all learn different things - in different ways...
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Papi_Chulo, When I returned to clubbing, I had wondered about heavy contact, mileage, extras, and the girls offering me OTC. I had wondered to myself, as a bleeding heart, "does this bother the dancers? I am contributing to their PTSD with touching, etc?" I read Tuscl, then stripper blogs and eventually found my way to the pink site. Naturally, on the pink site, in a bias-confirming way, I found evidence that high contact was causing PTSD like symptoms with dancers and their civilian BFs and husbands! (often breast and ass touching). Initially I was horrified and concerned by what I read. Was I in a way contributing to this, I wondered? Slowly the anti-customer attitudes with the pink site groupthink started to callous me over and let me re-think things. Then I gave Tuscl a try again in Dec 2015. Also learning that the dancers IRL in the clubs, in their own words, as an actual dancer response, in frank vulgar tone, "I don't give a fuck!" Helped the most. They really 100% were about the money $. Most the dancers aren't exactly shrinking violets. Still not sure where I picked up the bleeding heart. I never used to have it, certainly not as a teen and SC noob in the '90s. ??
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    ^ Maybe you were a Republican back then
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    actually... what i have learned is that i still have a lot to learn. such as don’t be so quick to let the little head decide.
  • rogertex
    6 years ago
    cashman1234 - ha ha "Strip clubs are a lot like gas stations - you pay before you pump in both places. " NJ gas stations - you pay, but somebody pumps for you. Hope the strip clubs in NJ don't take it that far.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Rogertex - I’m in NJ - and I thought about that when I made my comment! I’m thinking that might work even better. As you pay - and a hot stripper gives you a nice pump/hand job... sometimes self service pumping can be a bit mundane - lol!
  • Dominic77
    6 years ago
    Papi_Chulo, Yes I was was republican back then. And the law of the jungle was sufficient explanation for me. I probably lean more libertarian these days but I still register as an R.
  • houjack
    6 years ago
    Some things I either learned or got reinforced: Don't worry what anyone thinks of you, especially strippers. They get paid, they'll want to see you again. The things I worried about were likely mundane anyway, like "did I go too far by touching that?" or "do I look creepy wearing this?" or "will she still want to dance if I propositon her?" Ask! Use your words! This is for everything, like keeping her in a certain position, seeing if she'll come see you after her set on stage. Non-verbal queues can work, but words are best. Dumb that I didn't realize this earlier, I know. I had this odd thought that you just sit there and say nothing and they'll automatically know you'll want a dance and that you only get whatever dance they feel like. Wrong, ask and you'll likely receive. Sexual gratification is so much easier to receive through money than courtship. IME anyway.
  • Salty.Nutz
    6 years ago
    desertscrub...the more i go to SC the more i realize this too. when i first started to hit it hard i would go with 700 - 800, to have a good time. then it dropped to 500, and now im at 300. im still having the same amount of fun i would have if i spent 700. maybe when you start going to SC, you take a hit/loss at the begining, then after a while you spend less but the service is still on par. Some guys probably dont break through the barrier and think its expensive to go to SC but the more you go the cheaper it gets.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I've learned how unfulfilling CBJs are and how much of a waste of $$$ they are - I consider them a "fake BJ"
  • Liwet
    6 years ago
    "Some guys probably don't break through the barrier and think its expensive to go to SC but the more you go the cheaper it gets." A lot of guys think SCing is expensive because they leak money. Girls come up to them and offer to go to the VIP, they aren't interested, and the girl asks for some money for her time. That's $20 down. Another girl that the guy likes offers vague promises about what will happen in the VIP. He spends $500 on her when he could have spent $60-$100 in the front room (privacy is expensive). That's been my experience. Now I won't get in the way of a girl's sales pitch to a guy but I'm not going to fall for the same pitch. I'll get what I want for what I'm willing to pay or find some other girl who will give it to me. One of the biggest signs of overpaying a stripper is watching her walk away happy and upbeat. If you're popular with every girl in the club, that's another sign you're paying too much. Now I won't disrespect a stripper but I also won't overpay for something even if I can afford to.
  • Mate27
    6 years ago
    I’ve learned that drugs are bad, and if you do drugs then you’re bad. So don’t be bad. Mmmkay?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion