tuscl

Super Bowl LII

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Sunday, February 4, 2018 8:48 AM
Who are you cheering for ? Not who you think WILL win, but who do you WANT to win. Patriots, Eagles, or genuinely don't care. When I'm not sure, I always pick the QB with the best looking wife/girlfriend. So under that basis, it's hard for me to every root against Tom Brady. Go Giselle !!!

58 comments

• flagooner
    6 years ago
    Eagles
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    GO GIANTS !!!!!!!
  • orangepicture
    6 years ago
    As a life long Eagles' fan, I obviously want them to win and think they have a shot, but I'm emotionally bracing myself for a close game with the Patriots winning in the end. If the Eagles do win, my office is right along the Broad Street parade route. I imagine it is going to be next to impossible to get into the city on Wednesday.
  • PeterEaster
    6 years ago
    Gisele has never done anything for me, I just don't find her very attractive.
  • vincemichaels
    6 years ago
    The more the merrier, orangepicture. I want the Eagles to win !!
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    Eagles! Why, one might ask. So the Eagles are in the Super Bowl with a replacement QB for the starter. They are going against the patriots with the superest qb, correct? Now "win" the Eagles win this Super Bowl, this will show the true meaning of "TEAM".
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    I won't be watching. Pro sports is nothing but big business. Almost as bad as strip clubs in that it's all about the money.
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    PATRIOTS
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    I'm not rooting for a particular team. I just want to see a good game. With that said, it is hard to pick against the Patriots, so that is who I think is going to win.
  • gawker
    6 years ago
    They hate us cuz they ain't us. I was a season ticket holder for the Patriots in the early 70's and have enjoyed watching the team become a model franchise from a rag tag losing team many years ago.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    dodgers.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ The Dodgers play baseball dumbass.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Patriots
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Looks like we have a chance Go Giants !!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    In the last dozen years I've almost always rooted against NE, but they've grown on me this year with what they've done with mostly a no-name team. I dislike the Eagles so I'm kinda more rooting against the Eagles vs big-time for the Patriots
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    NE looks physically out-matched, but still only a 10-point game at halftime. Gotta give credit to the Eagles for playing to win.
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    You just have to keep thinking that Tom Brady will somehow find a way.
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    Looks like Brady and Gronk just need to get in sync, just scored in under three minutes by doing that.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Rooting for Patriots by a slight margin. Think Eagles might win it though. Don't really care a whole lot who wins.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    Knowing the Patriots history I hate to say this, but if the Eagles don’t let up on the pressure this could be an upset in the making.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    It's a shootout - who's gonna run out of bullets first
  • Daddillac
    6 years ago
    I'm taking a knee in protest.... not watching this shit
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Does it sound to anyone else like Cris Collinsworth is gagging on Brady's boner?
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    OK 25. After seeing that commercial, are you still a Giant's fan ?
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    LOL
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    @Warrior15 Fuck Yea.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Ohhhhh shit - it's getting real up in here (Minneapolis) - 33/32 NE/PH - you don't wanna be behind against NE
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    If Philly wins that turnover is the winning play
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I kinda saw that strip-sack coming but I thought it was gonna be by the guy lined up really wide to Tom's left
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Oh, yeah! 8 point lead, 1:10 to play!
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Philly might have this..
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Why did NE take a timeout with 2:03 left, they only saved a couple of seconds
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Still 13 seconds left and I'm still not sure if the Patriots are going to lose... Hope so
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    UPSET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Congrats to Philly - they won the game more than NE lost it
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    Ding, don't the witch is dead!!!!!!!(
  • ATACdawg
    6 years ago
    *don't* = dong
  • GACA
    6 years ago
    Holy shit that was a great game
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Philly won the line of scrimmage on both sides - Foles didn't get touched all game and Brady got harassed quite a bit. The team that controls the line of scrimmage often comes out on top.
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    Taking the TO before the 2 minute warning is the right move.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    I wonder how many poor horses are gonna get sucker-punched over the next few days in Philadelphia - "what - you looking at me horse" - bam!
  • flagooner
    6 years ago
    ^ ?
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    I enjoyed watching the Eagles go for it before the half. Great play.
  • orionsmith
    6 years ago
    Or whenever it was 22 to 12.
  • s275ironman
    6 years ago
    Nice to see the Eagles win. They played hard. They deserved it. I was beginning to think, if the Patriots won, it would mean the NFL is becoming too much like the NBA.
  • chessmaster
    6 years ago
    Nice to see the patriots lose.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    Before the game I thought giving a great coach loke Bellichick an extra week to prepare would have been the difference. But yhr Philly coaching staff did a great job - they lost yheir starting QB and league MVP front-runner, lost their all-pro left-tackle, and starting middle-LB whom was their signal-caller on defense (all critical positions).
  • FTS
    6 years ago
    No dynasties last forever.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    @flag I think I heard a Philly fan punched a police-horse during the post Vikings celebration in the NFC championship game
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    There will be riots in the streets of Philly, that is for sure.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    There was an empty seat on the fifty yard line in the first row. A guy came along and asked who it belonged to and could he sit there, the man in the next seat said it was my wife’s seat we’ve been coming to the games for fifty years but she passed away. The guy inquired why he didn’t take a friend or relative. The guy replied they’re all at the funeral. ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    NE just didn't have enough defense. I thought it was a good game and entertaining but not great due to the massive offensive #s put up mainly b/c of often poultry defense - felt more like a rally good regular season game to me
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    LOL 25 - good one - had me till the end :)
  • joeblow44
    6 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo. "NE just didn't have enough defense." That's just great! NE Defensive Coordinator is going to be The Detroit Lion's next head coach. We just can't win for losing. LOL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    NE just didn't have enough good players on defense - they're too slow and not many big names
  • joc13
    6 years ago
    I'd be upset that I missed most of the 2nd half except for the reason why I missed most of the 2nd half. Climbed outta bed just in time to see the failed hail mary.
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    I think I hit this one right on the head! "Eagles! Why, one might ask. So the Eagles are in the Super Bowl with a replacement QB for the starter. They are going against the patriots with the superest qb, correct? Now "win" the Eagles win this Super Bowl, this will show the true meaning of "TEAM"."
  • Clubber
    6 years ago
    BTW, one of the better SBs in recent times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion