tuscl

Tijuana Or Bust !

Warrior15
Anywhere there are Titties.
Saturday, February 3, 2018 4:11 PM
I'm going to take the plunge and go to Tijuana next week. I just have to see the almighty Hong Kong. I'm going to spend a couple of days there so I'll try to get into Adelitas and maybe Chavelles also. I am staying in the Hotel Cascadas while there. I"ve read numerous Reviews and Articles about the place and I can't wait. I know many of you have had the opportunity of being there. Any words of advice from the lucky PLs that have gone there ? What to do? What not to do ? Where to eat ?

6 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    if I went for a couple of days I'd also stay at Cascadas - why go thru the hassle of crossing the border everyday, possibly paying for a more expensive room on the US side, and having to grab a cab everyday from the border to the club - plus if one has their own Cascadas room you don't have a hard-time limit where you gotta vacate the room as soon as your time is up.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    get a hk vip card. $50. and if you stay monday or tuesday you’ll save 80% on your room. 20% off otherwise. if cascadas is full rizo above tropical bar will honor it. and get your free drink. and half price lap dance coupon. and ride to the border. i allways get the vip card. i eat at some of the popular taco carts. and watch your step. (lots of places to trip.), enjoy!
  • Caracoge
    6 years ago
    If you see my wife Cindy at hk tell her I wish she’d come home
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    Bring a supply of dollar bills-- you can have lots of fun in the club for a one dollar tip. Or exchange your dollars for pesos-- the exchange rate is quite good. If you are not fluent in Spanish, find a waiter who can help you track down an entertainer who fits your interests. A relatively small % of dancers speak English. I've been there in the day time and at night and never felt unsafe. However, be vigilant if you walk around the neighborhood and stay in well traveled areas, especially at night. Do not get falling-down drunk and become a robbery victim. Don't miss the lesbian, shaving cream show. Have fun-- U. S strip clubs pale in comparison.
  • cubbieguy
    6 years ago
    From my time there here are my musts. Have a different variety of bills. I've never been ripped off at HK but to me it makes things easier. If you are staying for a few days make sure Mexico won't make your cell bill go crazy although I think most carriers do Mexico for free these days. Get ready to tip everyone. Even the guy who hands the girl a robe will expect a tip. A little annoying but it's only a buck for person. Bring your own condoms. The ones there suck. Always buy a drink for the girl before taking her upstairs. Let's you know her attitude. Find a waiter you like and only order drinks from him. Basically he becomes your pimp. If you don't speak Spanish try to find a girl with at least a little English skills. Lastly get a few tacos from the place down the block. Enjoy.
  • JAprufrock
    6 years ago
    Good for you, Warrior15. Hope you have a great experience. I've been there twice, most recently last month, and love it. I'm sure you've read all the reviews here. That was the best source of information for me. Be sure to print out the coupons from their site. Some good deals.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion