tuscl

Strip Club Design - Top Pick

Saturday, February 3, 2018 2:37 PM
If you were designing a strip club from the ground up, what is the top "must have" on your list? For me, it's having at least one stage where dancers can give mini lappers while doing their stage set. At least that'd be my choice today.

17 comments

• vajmon
    6 years ago
    Totally private individual champagne rooms.
  • DeclineToState
    6 years ago
    No cameras in VIP
  • JohnTitor
    6 years ago
    condom and lube vending machine
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Lots of ideas about this: 1. How many like florescence lights under clear plexiglass for the main stage, in addition to ceiling colored lights. Sunnyvale Brass Rail has always had this and I like it. 2. Always a conflict about the main stage, is the girl working for tips and getting in faces, or is she putting on a show for the entire house? If it is the latter, they you could prohibit contact when she is on the main stage. You could even eliminate sitting at the main stage or even getting too close to it. Not supposed to interact with the dancer? 3. Secondary stages, for a UHM club these could be places to get close and friendly. Say stages with admiralty table type cut outs in them. Say one basic one just where the girl might start climbing on you and it will probably emphasize titties in face, DFK, and DATY. Another stage for whipped cream ( not the shaving cream of TJ HK bar ). Another for oiled up girls with vibrators. They will let you take charge of working a girl with the vibrator. 4. Yes, good private VIP rooms, and easy non-motor vehicle access to a motel, like across parking lot. Girl should not have to take off her shoes or change clothes, just the robes. 5. Dance booth okay, for those who want it. 6. Provision for the girl to safely leave her car if she want to jump into a guy's car and run off with him, and maybe not come back for a couple of days and nights. 7. Run by pagan religious could where women can live and take care of their children and not have to worry if they keep strange hours or are often spending long intervals of time with customers. Lots of ideas which could be considered. SJG
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    single most... attitude. i personally don’t care who sees. as long as it doesn’t cause trouble.
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    ^^^^^^ a discrete membership club? No descript signage, industrial building instead of retail building. I believe that in the US you could do this and have very little trouble. Most of the time though owners want a high profile to draw walking business. SJG
  • jackslash
    6 years ago
    Multiple small stages around the main stage so you can see dancers all around you.
  • Papi_Chulo
    6 years ago
    A la Flight Club near Detroit - individual dance-booths that are private/curtained w/ no additional cost over-the-dance (so it doubles as a dance-booth for dances or extras w/o needing to pay for a VIP room) - and the rooms should be comfortable a la the Flight Club which have a loveseat and table.
  • LeeH
    6 years ago
    A DJ with an IQ above plant life
  • Electronman
    6 years ago
    #1 would be private, comfortable, roomy VIP facilities Followed by: 2. parking that is ample, safe and free 3. bathroom fixtures (faucets, towel dispensers) that are so well designed that a customer can use them without assistance 4. shower facilities in the dancer's locker room; shower facilities in the men's locker room 5. a directional smoke detector and fire suppression system that sprays a strong stream of water on anyone who lights a cigarette or cigar inside the club; or, a ventilation system that clears ambient smoke
  • Warrior15
    6 years ago
    I liked the old Solid Gold in Oakland Park, FL. Very large bar right in the middle of the club that everyone congregates around. And have a rule that all girls have to either be with a customer or they are standing around that bar. So the girls mingle with everyone if they are not occupied. And of course, lots of private rooms for dances/extras/etc.
  • shadowcat
    6 years ago
    Adequate number of private(private) VIP rooms.
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    One of the clubs near me has a policy where girls are not allowed to walk up to a customer and immediately ask if they want a dance.
  • stripfighter
    6 years ago
    Are you talking about as a patron or as an owner?? Anyways I'd like to see how tiered entry would fare. I'd have GA(general admission) on the floor with cheap tables and bar stools, UL(upper level) with more comfortable chairs and tables, and VIP rooms. The stages would all be centralized so I wouldn't have to swivel my head/chair to see everybody. Last stage would be UL, so as since you'r also paying the premium you logistically get first dibs (she'll have to make her way around you before going back down to the GA area). Of course pricing structure would have to be taken into account for time of day, etc.
  • twentyfive
    6 years ago
    I like Tootsies entrance separate VIP entrance so I don’t have to mingle with the hoi polloi;)))
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Talking about physical design is one thing. But talking about regulating how dancers conduct themselves is entirely different. In California our clubs, and most all of our indoor businesses, are in fact smoke free. It is not a problem of robotic technology, it is an issue of attitudes and a history of enforcement. People say that in Tijuana the same is true for El Fracaso, that it is the one which actually complies with their own laws. Very close to Santa Cecilia Hotel, and also with its own session rooms. SJG NOLA [view link] Lost Einsteins: The Innovations We’re Missing [view link]
  • likes2look
    6 years ago
    Good lighting in the parking lot. Especially at 2AM!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion