tuscl

Discussion Threads ?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Have not been on TUSCL today much - but I see some threads that have a "last comment 6 hours ago" then I click on the thread and the last comment was actually days ago, then I go back to the list of discussions then it seems the thread is gone - anyone else sees/has-seen this today?

11 comments

• orangepicture
    7 years ago
    Yup, I noticed it 2 hours ago. It's like all the threads reset themselves.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    There were other bugs earlier. Just about every thread said last comment 4 hours ago then when entering a thread several had more recent comments. Also earlier, the board froze when clicking to enter a thread.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Gracias for el feedbacko
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Same thing happened to me. Hoping it's fixed now.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It's only happening to users that will soon be band by founder.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    Founder is forming a band?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If one sorts the discussion threads by "Date Posted" vs "Last Comment" then the old threads are not there; which kinda really doesn't help but it's sorta a way to bypass the very old threads that are clogging up the board when viewing in "last comment" mode.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    There was a several hour period this afternoon when I couldn't log on. I assume nobody could and that is why all of the topics were old.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    For the bulk of the morning and early afternoon, the discussions were mostly blank..just the topic visible, but no content. Then upon backing out and trying again, page tried to load but wasn't getting there. I just assumed founder and his crew were doing site maintainance.
  • SuperDude
    7 years ago
    We must have faith. Founder will fix this. Dancers love us. Club managers are our friends. VIP rooms don't have cameras. I could go on.
  • realDougster
    7 years ago
    "There was a several hour period this afternoon when I couldn't log on"

@shadow - Wow, how did you survive?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion